Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Vicky's Eurofurence Newcomer's Guide  (Read 17212 times)

VickyVixen

Re: Vicky's Eurofurence Newcomer's Guide
« Reply #15 on: 12.01.2016, 23:11:00 »

Well this died quickly once I realised that what I was doing was an absolute mistake and removed my stuff.
I wonder if anyone is still interested. Probably not since your guide covers everything.

It was probably disrespectful of me to put random references in the summary I made referring to you.
You're asking me to explain why I made this, but haven't you read anything in this thread before I blew it to smithereens? One of the reasons was that I felt like it was a bit long, as you said 80 people worked on this thing. But, I prefer not to critique your guide any more. You might take it personally.
Nonetheless, I like my map... I regret to see this go to poop since I really hoped for it to become a thing.

Fineas

• ConOps
Re: Vicky's Eurofurence Newcomer's Guide
« Reply #16 on: 28.01.2016, 23:59:38 »

Personally I liked the story you had with your first experience and I'm pretty sure you can distillate some stuff out that might be a good addition to existing guides.
Don't be to hard on yourself. Please.
A lot of us want to help and don't know how.
You made a valiant attempt, but with what you know now, it might not feel like it is worth your time.
But there are new furs coming to the convention every year. And as the convention grows, so new things will come around the corner that require another line or scribble to make people aware of.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up