Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF22 early arrival dates  (Read 12457 times)

[NightFox]

• Arctic Fox
    • http://nightfox.ws
EF22 early arrival dates
« on: 10.01.2016, 02:19:37 »

What are official EF22 early arrival and late departure days?

Dragony

• Time Lord
Re: EF22 early arrival dates
« Reply #1 on: 10.01.2016, 02:29:52 »

Early Arrival: 16. August
Late Departure: 22. August
"State your name, rank and intention!" - "The Doctor, Doctor,... fun..."

[NightFox]

• Arctic Fox
    • http://nightfox.ws
« Reply #2 on: 10.01.2016, 02:40:21 »

Thanks!

As I've seen in Estrel booking system, it's even possible to make super early arrival starting from 14th of August ?

VulpesRex

« Reply #3 on: 10.01.2016, 03:55:43 »

As I've seen in Estrel booking system, it's even possible to make super early arrival starting from 14th of August ?

Yes, it is!  I did it last year, and am doing it this year, too.  There is much to see in and around Berlin.
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #4 on: 10.01.2016, 10:59:13 »

Thanks!

It is. But please understand that super early arrival is supposed to be for the staff to set up and get everything ready. Please don't be offended if people are busy or ask you to move. ;3

SouthPaw

« Reply #5 on: 10.01.2016, 14:19:16 »

It is. But please understand that super early arrival is supposed to be for the staff to set up and get everything ready. Please don't be offended if people are busy or ask you to move. ;3

Or ask you to help move things from trucks/vans into the building...An extra pair of hands is almost always welcome!
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration
« Reply #6 on: 11.01.2016, 22:07:07 »

Or ask you to help move things from trucks/vans into the building...An extra pair of hands is almost always welcome!

Careful, though. This is how you mutate into staff.
"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)

Drift

• Art Show
« Reply #7 on: 11.01.2016, 22:14:36 »

... which isn't so bad, after all  ;D

Sheena-Tiger

• Convention Security Operative
    • Sheena-Tiger spielt! (German YT-LP)
« Reply #8 on: 20.01.2016, 12:49:59 »

*ponders and looks back*
Now that you mention it... it was not an EF, it was another so much smaller convention... but one year I helped 2 dealers... the year after I applied for staff and ever since... Dunno how I survived my first EF (which had been 20) without being some kind of staff o_O

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #9 on: 21.01.2016, 18:15:54 »

Well - if I can make it this year, it would be my 12th EF. After 10 years of working at the con one way or another, I plan on being a regular guest once again - lets see how that works out ^.^
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Drift

• Art Show
« Reply #10 on: 24.01.2016, 18:37:30 »

After 10 years of working at the con one way or another, I plan on being a regular guest once again - lets see how that works out ^.^

Whoa - brave words! You sure you can succeed?  ;)

SuburbanFox

« Reply #11 on: 21.02.2016, 22:43:44 »

And how would one go about volunteering to assist, if one had a desire to volunteer to help out?

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #12 on: 21.02.2016, 23:37:51 »

If you know in advance that you want to help, send an email to the specific department of choice, explaining that you want to help and include your expertise (eg if you are a stage technician tell them so they know which job you can be given).

If you are just bored on site, I'd suggest going to the Con-Ops office, those guys usually have quite a lot to do (as they work basically everywhere)  :)
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)
Pages: [1]   Go Up