Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF22: Which one of you has booked a room at the 2a-Hostel?  (Read 17431 times)

Flamian

• Pawpet Show
Re: EF22: Which one of you has booked a room at the 2a-Hostel?
« Reply #15 on: 10.07.2016, 22:27:56 »

Me and my travelling companion have reserved ourselves stay from a 6-person room from this particular hostel.
I have heard some minor positive feedback from this hostel.

Moose

« Reply #16 on: 14.08.2016, 21:16:05 »

I've arrived at 2a and I'm currently staying in room 407. If anyone wanna drink a beer or whatever you can catch me on telegram @Ziole or around the place.
I'm the guy in gray/orange Salomon shoes  ;D
Oh and I answer to Moose :)

Reshi

« Reply #17 on: 14.08.2016, 22:55:10 »

i'm staying there with my friend the sunday-monday night :3!

VickyVixen

« Reply #18 on: 15.08.2016, 21:34:21 »

VickyFox calling in! (Telegram)
Team 2A! ;D ;D
- Friends and beer-drinking is encouraged

ScrappyTheFox

« Reply #19 on: 23.08.2016, 14:00:23 »

Well i had so many things go wrong on my way so i dident arrive at the 2A until 1:30 AM on saturday and at that point i was so exhausted and in so much pain that i just could not do anything, i was staying in room 201 and was the soaking wet sweaty sleezeball sitting around in the bar area all day.

Twillight

• Fursuit Theater
  • Ask me.
    • Twillight (perfoIllusion) on YouTube
« Reply #20 on: 24.08.2016, 00:24:00 »

Ich war dieses Jahr nicht im Estrel sondern musste ins 2a-Hostel.   Meine Erfahrungen mit dem 2A Hostel:

Bei einem Hostel darf man keine zu hohen Erwartungen haben, das ist mir klar. Aber ich will euch mal ein paar Sachen sagen die mir negativ aufgefallen sind:

1.Wenn man nicht mit Puschen die Etagenbett-Leiter hoch stieg, also ihn Socken oder Barfuß, schnitten sich die Stufen regelrecht in das Fleisch der Füße. Vishu (Selia) gab jedes mal ein kleines, nicht gespieltes, Aua von sich wenn sie die Leiter benutzte. Wie gesagt : Das Aua war nicht gespielt oder ein Scherz!!

2. Der hauseigene Parkplatz:
Ich weiß nicht wie hauseigene Parkplätze bei Hostels normalerweise aussehen. Bei dem 2A-Hostel ist ein etwa 50 Meter weiter weg gelegenes, eingezäuntes , brachliegendes Privatgrundstück. (siehe die angehängten Bilder), dessen Tor mit kaputter Klinke, durch eine Kette mit Vorhängeschloß verschlossen ist.
Das heißt beim Abfahren:
-Schlüssel holen,
-Wagen raus,
-versuchen den Wagen irgendwo zu parken,
-den Schlüssel wieder abgeben und Losfahren

Und Umgekehrt:
-Wagen parken,
-Schlüssel holen
-Tor auf
-Wagen rein
-Tor zu
-Schlüssel abgeben.

3.Frühstück:
Ich hatte für die gesamte Länge des Aufenthaltes das Frühstücks-Buffett gebucht. Und das war so wie ich es für den Preis erwartet hatte. Eigentlich relativ recht gut. Tablett gab es aber immer erst auf Anfrage. Aber was sie sich dann am Montag geleistet haben, war echt mies. Ich wollte mein letztes Frühstück einnehmen als man mir sagte das es wegen zu wenig Kunden kein Buffett gabe sondern nur a la Card. Wenn ich für Buffett bezahle, will ich auch Buffett haben!! Egal ob die wenig Kunden haben oder nicht!!! Ich finder sowas eine Frechheit.

Leguma der mit im Haus war, hat es noch mieser gehabt. Der hatte über ein Booking-Portal ebenfalls täglichers Frühstücks-Buffett bestellt. Und als der sich beschwerte wurde der Portier. ihm gegenüber pampig.

Mich sieht das Haus nicht wieder.

Was positives:
1. Die Putzfrauen haben gut gearbeitet!!

2.Ein toller Zusammenhalt des Rudels hat mir über das negative hinweggeholfen und wir hatten trotzdem eine gute Stimmung. Und auch der Furry der das sechste Bett hatte war bzw. ein ganz ganz toller Zimmerpartner gewesen, obwohl wir ihn vorher noch nicht kannten.

Ruwen:  :thumbsup:

Soviel dazu. Ihr könnt euch ja nun euren eigenen Reim dazu machen ob ihr nächstes Jahr dieses Hostel bucht oder nicht. Ich werde es jedenfalls nicht tun.

This year I was not at the Estrel but had to go to 2a-Hostel. My experiences with the 2A Hostel:

In a hostel one may not have too high expectations, it is clear to me. But I will give you a couple of times saying things that are noticed negatively:

1. If you do not, the bunk bed ladder climbed with slippers, so it socks or barefoot, the stage cut literally in the flesh of the feet. Vishu (Selia) was every time a small, not played, ouch of themselves when they used the ladder. As I said: The Awa was not played or a joke !!

2. The on-site parking:
I do not know how Private parking space at hostels normally look. In the 2A-Hostel is about 50 meters away located, enclosed, fallow private land. (See attached images), whose gate is locked with a broken latch, by a chain with padlock.
That is when exiting:
Get -key,
-vans Out,
suicide attempts, the car to park somewhere,
Add -the key again and driving away

And vice versa:
-vans Park,
Get -key
-Door open
-vans purely
-Tor to
Add -key.

3.Breakfast:
I had booked the breakfast buffet for the entire length of the stay. And that was the way I had expected for the price. Actually relatively quite good. Tray there was always only on request. But what they have then done on Monday, was really bad. I wanted to take my last breakfast they told me that there is no gift Buffett because too few customers but only a la carte. If I pay for Buffett, I want to have Buffett !! Whether have little customer or not !!! I finder something a joke.

Leguma who was in the same house, it had still lousy. He had also ordered a Booking Portal täglichers breakfast Buffett. And when it was who complained the porter. opposite him soggy.

Do not see the house again.

What positive:
1. The cleaning ladies did a good job !!

2.A great cohesion of the pack has helped me away from the negative and yet we had a good atmosphere. And the Furry who had the sixth bed was or had been a very, very great roommate, although we did not know him before.

Ruwen:: thumbsup:

That's it. You can you even now make your own rhyme to whether its next year this hostel booked or not. I will not do it anyway.

« Last Edit: 24.08.2016, 00:47:23 by Twillight »
Die Deutschen müssen mein Englisch nicht verstehen können, oder schön finden.  Es reicht wenn sie mein Deutsch verstehen. Wichtiger ist es das englisch sprachige Leute mein Englisch verstehen, auch wenn es nicht gut ist.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up