Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gamepopper's First Time at EF  (Read 6487 times)

gamepopper

Gamepopper's First Time at EF
« on: 28.02.2016, 13:02:26 »

Hey everyone, my name is Tim, currently living in Lichfield in the UK, but online most people know me as gamepopper. My fursona is simply called D, he's a lynx whose also a masked and caped vigilante (superhero) who likes to swordfight, as well as high fives and hugs to nice people, I have a fursuit created by the ever-talented MadeByMercury that I have owned for almost four years now.

Outside of the furry fandom, I'm a 22 years old, graduated from University last year and currently work as a Junior Programmer for a games studio, and I also make games in my spare time under my username. I also have a keen interest in animated films (Disney, Pixar, Studio Ghibli, Cartoon Saloon, Dreamworks ect) and like to travel every now and then.

I have been going to Confuzzled since 2011, however I've never been to another furry convention before (let alone any convention outside of the UK :o) so this is kind of a big thing for me that I hope will go well.

Thanks for reading, furries are awesome! *hugs*

Gamepopper

Wotan

Re: Gamepopper's First Time at EF
« Reply #1 on: 03.03.2016, 17:14:36 »

Welcome! You will have a very good time at EF!!! :D
Born to be wild!!!!

Jorinda

• Press Relations
« Reply #2 on: 04.03.2016, 12:52:21 »

Outside of the furry fandom, I'm a 22 years old, graduated from University last year and currently work as a Junior Programmer for a games studio, and I also make games in my spare time under my username. I also have a keen interest in animated films (Disney, Pixar, Studio Ghibli, Cartoon Saloon, Dreamworks ect) and like to travel every now and then.

Sounds interesting. I know we have several game developers in our community.

Lutra

• Nature is the best artist.
« Reply #3 on: 04.03.2016, 16:02:00 »

Nice suit. You will love Eurofurence ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up