Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sponsors Pin - EF 20  (Read 4931 times)

TenkoFoxx

Sponsors Pin - EF 20
« on: 03.02.2016, 14:43:08 »

It's been a while, but I'm still waiting and hoping for my sponsors pin... The one from EF 20. I was one of the sponsors but as you might remember, the pins went out really early as many people were upgrading at the con. And as I did not book early arrival, but arrived at the evening of the first day (reg closed, had to check in Thursday morning), there were already no pins left.
About a year ago the names and infos about missing objects were collected and it was said, they would be handed out on EF 21, or sent per mail after the con. (As I could not attend EF21)

Are there any official news on this? Please do not forget this. Thanks!

Ps: I would have used the original thread, but the reply button is missing... (Thread too old?)

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
Re: Sponsors Pin - EF 20
« Reply #1 on: 05.02.2016, 10:19:38 »

No, we haven't forgotten about this. I've raised this issue (again) with the board of directors two weeks ago during the annual general meeting, and we mutually agreed upon a solution.
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

TenkoFoxx

Re: Sponsors Pin - EF 20
« Reply #2 on: 06.02.2016, 23:51:09 »

Thank you very much for your reply, Doco, and thanks for your help regarding the missing sponsors goodies!
I just wanted to bring this issue back to peoples minds. But as you already did that: Thanks again.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up