The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Offering a ride from UK & NL thru DE to EF* (note dates)  (Read 2267 times)

meeko

• Victor Meldrew stunt-double

Hello all

I'm advance planning a drive to EF from Manchester if anyone needs a ride…

I will be leaving south Manchester on the afternoon of the Sunday before the convention  (14th august) driving down to Harwich and taking the overnight ferry to Hook of Holland then gently driving straight to Berlin (with a couple of short breaks) arriving about 6pm monday evening. That gives time to relax and check in before early arrival Tuesday, staying until super late departure Tuesday morning (23rd August) returning via the evening ferry and arriving back in Manchester lunchtime Wednesday.

I know it's somewhat unusual timing but i need the extra night to have a break from work before the convention and realise it won't suit everyone's plans but might just be ideal for someone!

I'd prefer to take someone I know and can chat with (or share similar music!) Or get to know in advance before the journey. Ideally someone from Manchester but I'm prepared to make a reasonable detour from the M56/M6/M1 etc to pick up from your door. I've a large saloon car (Saab) so it should be comfortable, and have plenty of boot space if you need to take a fursuit.

Im looking for a small contribution to the petrol costs, and you'd need to pay your share of the ferry fare & cabin (being about £50 for the return journey) and obviously you'd need to pay the extra nights at the Estrel or other hotel yourself.  I'm primarily after some company for the journey!

If you're interested drop me an email to meekoblue@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks for reading!

___
Edited: ferry costs were wrong.
« Last Edit: 02.07.2016, 16:01:33 by meeko »

meeko

Re: Offering a ride to EF* (note dates)
« Reply #1 on: 18.03.2016, 22:10:25 »

UPDATE:
My passenger can't make it so the offer of a ride from UK to EF is available again.
I could use the company for the journey!
« Last Edit: 29.06.2016, 16:38:00 by meeko »

meeko

Re: Offering a ride to EF* (note dates)
« Reply #2 on: 29.06.2016, 18:48:04 »

Bumping due to change of circumstances.
Pages: [1]   Go Up