(1/9) > >>

ANTIcarrot:
Including all important price information:
http://www.eurofurence.org/EF13/cont-registration.html

Basic attendence: 60 euros

Twin accomadation: 100 euros
Single accomadation: 200 euros
(covers all four nights)

Food (maybe): ~ 80 euros - or your own arrangements. Site doesn't mention breakfast - but who's ever up that early anyway? ;D

Sponsership: +50 euros
Includes room upgrade to superior:
http://www.ringberghotel.de/rw_e8v/main.asp?WebID=ringberg_e&PageID=42

Schneelocke:
Well, you get a room upgrade while supplies last; as I understand it, there's no guarantee for that.

Pity about the food, too - I think that will be a major problem for many furs (myself included), especially given that the hotel's located outside of town (so you can't even go somewhere quickly to grab something to eat, unless you have a car; but in that case, eating at the hotel would probably not kill you, anyway).

Dracolithe:
Appears to be cheaper than I thought it would be. With my lack of money recently, going to EF doesn't seem so unrealistic afterall.

o'wolf:

--- Quote from: Schneelocke on 12.11.2006, 15:03:37 ---Pity about the food, too - I think that will be a major problem for many furs (myself included), especially given that the hotel's located outside of town

--- End quote ---
Well, I bet that there are numerous pizza delivery services in Suhl. However, I'm not quite sure that they will be much cheaper than the brunch offered by the hotel...

Schneelocke:

--- Quote from: owolf on 12.11.2006, 17:13:06 ---Well, I bet that there are numerous pizza delivery services in Suhl. However, I'm not quite sure that they will be much cheaper than the brunch offered by the hotel...
--- End quote ---

Indeed. I'd rather attend an all-you-can-eat buffet than ordering pizza for a similar price, anyway; it's not about not liking the food the hotel has to offer, after all, but about not being able to afford 15 EUR per meal. At two meals a day, that's easily more than 100 EUR for the entire con, and I at least simply cannot pay that much for four days' worth of food. :P

Ah well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version