Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: you have got a Tromso dragon here  (Read 8998 times)

Warius

you have got a Tromso dragon here
« on: 26.03.2016, 17:19:39 »

hello everyone. my name is warius. i'm from Tromso. which is the Northern part of norway. now when you hear norway you propably think of either Oslo or bergen. or trondheim. now to make it more easier. bergen is in the western norway. trondheim is in the middle norway and oslo is of course in the southern part of norway. however. Tromso is way more north.

little about myself. i'm currently making my own fursuit because buying one is costing too much. if everything goes after plan then i will have my partial suit done to eurofurence 22. i'm 19 and i currently work as a Garbage man. on top of all of that. i am an traditional artist meaning i draw art by hand. for those of you that is a fan of trucks. i can say i work with the scania v8 580 everyday.

now you deffently think. what will i be wearing on the convention? easy peasy. i will wear my partial suit which is not done yet so unfortnuetly i dont have any pics of it. however. i will be wearing a red and white Football shirt with the number 96 and the name Warius      standing on the back. so if you see me walking around dont be shy to talk to me because i am quite friendly and i try to improve my english grammar

as i use to say.

if you want to know more about me. knock me a message and i will tell you more about myself. also. dont forget to check out my FA. follow me is up to you.

my FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wariusmartial/

this is warius speaking. have a nice day everyone
tromso dragon.

Wotan

Re: you have got a Tromso dragon here
« Reply #1 on: 27.03.2016, 22:54:36 »

Welcome to the forum and to the best convention in Europe!!! Hope to see you there you are from the north and Im from the south :P (South Spain xD) *hugs*
Born to be wild!!!!

gummi_bjorn

• Video Team
    • my fa
« Reply #2 on: 28.03.2016, 23:08:06 »

hi tromsoboy.
hope to see you at EF.
look for me there or give a shout and i'll come find you. :)

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #3 on: 29.03.2016, 11:59:27 »

Welcome

i'm from Tromso. which is the Northern part of norway.
I've visited Alta for a short vacation, so I've seen Tromso airport :)

now you deffently think. what will i be wearing on the convention?
Since it's about a week I'd suggest to have several clothes for changing :)

*purrrr*

Warius

« Reply #4 on: 02.04.2016, 21:13:52 »

for those of you that have welcomed me . thank you so much. i did forget to say that i'm not only a fursuiter and norwegian. i'm also an artist. i will be taking comissions at eurofurence. you can come and find me at the art lounge. and you can get drawn by me. and NOTE! if you do not have enough money. you can always pay me by giving me a glass of cognac.  ;)
tromso dragon.

Lutra

• Nature is the best artist.
« Reply #5 on: 03.04.2016, 10:20:48 »

Welcome to the furry wonderland *otterhugs*. Yay my father was traveling to norway when he was younger. He still has some old 8mm movies of it. He was also on the higher glaciers there. Love the music of Edvard Grieg he used to accompany the movie. Definitely a place I would like to check out. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up