Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Furry Lightning Talks  (Read 5231 times)

Fenmar

• Website Team
Furry Lightning Talks
« on: 30.04.2016, 21:41:41 »

After every Eurofurence I go home and feel so inspired by the people I talked with. Their passions, projects they are working on or just their unique thoughts are what makes Eurofurence truly magical. I also think that those things are best shared without the elaborate preparation of a whole 60 or 90 minute panel and in a more casual or even spontanous way. So I want to try something:

I am thinking of a panel where everyone can share their story (or really just about anything they want to tell or show) in a short presentation. This should be around 5 minutes per presentation, a bit like a lightning talk: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_talk

I don't want to restrict the range of possible topics, but they should be in any way connected to the Furry Fandom. Just some example of potential topics:

- Check out this sweet Furry Game I found
 - Why Fursuits are NOT the best thing since sliced bread
 - 5 things I learned during my first Eurofurence
 - Furry at the Workplace - a (short) experience report
 - One thing I learned while building my fursuit head
 - How I found my Fursona
 - Am I going crazy or are dragons real?
 - The Fandom 20 years in the future

If you have something you want to present, simply reply to this thread with your topic. I will compile a list of speakers and create a rough schedule. If you need anything special, e.g. whiteboard or projector, make sure to mention that, too.

I hope we can put a diverse and colorful panel together :)

Akulatraxas

• Programming
Re: Furry Lightning Talks
« Reply #1 on: 23.05.2016, 22:10:54 »

In case some of you are reading this and don't have a forum account you can write to us instead. We can connect you with Fenmar:
events@eurofurence.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up