Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: EF 14 Date  (Read 24917 times)

Wolfie

Re: EF 14 Date
« Reply #15 on: 19.09.2007, 23:24:11 »

Aye thats a good price,  :D can't realy complain. And i know in the uk it was the first week in sept. as often i would get a birthday preasent of back to school!

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #16 on: 20.09.2007, 08:52:19 »

I don't know in what way schools have changed over the years, but the first week in school for me was a complete bore and a huge waste of time.

The strange thing is that I thought schools started in the first week of September, not the last week of August.
That and the fact that if you skip one single day of school, say the friday, you can still have lots of fun on EF.. it lasts more than one day!

As for the cost of it all.. driving to EF with a group of furs, eating there and paying for the whole con came to a total of 325 euro's for me.. and I was even a sponsor!

I got the unlucky fact that this year and next year the northren part of the netherlands has summervacation as first of all which means we will start again the 23 of August.

Also I don't mind missing friday and go 3 days just that I don't have any transport then. And no way my parents will let me go alone.
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Fafnir Kristensen

« Reply #17 on: 20.09.2007, 09:15:10 »

no way my parents will let me go alone.
errr, how old are you ???

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #18 on: 20.09.2007, 11:38:42 »

no way my parents will let me go alone.
errr, how old are you ???

I'll be 18 in october it's just I still live at my parents and it's more of a social thing than real laws. I could do it but could be back with alot of worries and angry parents which I just don't like.

Fafnir Kristensen

« Reply #19 on: 20.09.2007, 12:05:59 »

you have one year to work on a psychological approach so they let you go, that should be enough, but better start now, some idea are hard to assimilate  ;D

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #20 on: 20.09.2007, 12:07:57 »

you have one year to work on a psychological approach so they let you go, that should be enough, but better start now, some idea are hard to assimilate  ;D

Haha I'll have to see about it. The whole problem is that it will be the first weeks on a new school. If everything goes well I'll graduate this year from high school and I'll go up to college which is a problem because I don't think missing the first week is a smart move.

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #21 on: 20.09.2007, 13:42:33 »

Im not sure how it is in Netherlands, but here (CZ) the university school year starts at beginning of October.
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #22 on: 20.09.2007, 14:15:49 »

Im not sure how it is in Netherlands, but here (CZ) the university school year starts at beginning of October.

I still have to see, can't know for sure now. I really hope they start later but knowing my luck they won't ;p

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #23 on: 20.09.2007, 20:26:59 »

I still have to see, can't know for sure now. I really hope they start later but knowing my luck they won't ;p

Aaaahh. Be optimistic on this one. :D Maybe your luck is about to turn.

Wolfie

« Reply #24 on: 21.09.2007, 22:12:01 »

im sure you'll find a way to get to EF (trust me you wont regret it!)  :D

Dusk the Husky

« Reply #25 on: 22.09.2007, 21:41:02 »

I am looking forward to this. The date is perfect, and plenty of time to save money. And also, it's gonna be my first EF! Squee!

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #26 on: 22.09.2007, 21:45:24 »

I am looking forward to this. The date is perfect, and plenty of time to save money. And also, it's gonna be my first EF! Squee!

If it is going to be your first EF, be prepared. The EF 13 was my first one too, and it was a BLAST. I guarantee you you will enjoy it immensely. If possible, make your own fursuit so you can have even more fun. Im sure there will be another stage fever and fursuit gameshow next year. Join-in and have fun ;D

Token

• Convention Security Operative
  • *nom nom nom*
« Reply #27 on: 04.10.2007, 01:22:32 »

Well, I am not sure if I am able to make it to next EF at that date =(

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #28 on: 05.10.2007, 13:01:23 »

If it is going to be your first EF, be prepared. The EF 13 was my first one too, and it was a BLAST. I guarantee you you will enjoy it immensely. If possible, make your own fursuit so you can have even more fun. Im sure there will be another stage fever and fursuit gameshow next year. Join-in and have fun ;D

EF was also my first con, but I know next year I will be more active in many more ways than one. And my suit will be a bit better too ;D. About stagefever, hmm, I don't know yet. Maybe I'll film it instead.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Fauho

• webvos
« Reply #29 on: 05.10.2007, 13:17:56 »

If it is going to be your first EF, be prepared. The EF 13 was my first one too, and it was a BLAST. I guarantee you you will enjoy it immensely.

I can second that, just do it Gwyndolium, you won't regret it!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up