Eurofurence Community > Fursuiters Forum

Let's do it again this year! TIGER FURSUIT MEETUP AND PHOTO SHOOT!! :D

(1/2) > >>

KyuubiSaoirse:
As the title says; let's do this again! :D

Last year we got to be 7-8 tigers if I remember correctly. Let's see if we can beat the number this year! :D

Right now I'm thinking of having the meet at either 4 or 8 pm Friday, depending on what events there'll be - the time which avoids major events will be chosen. :)

As last year, meeting right around the entrance and then we'll go outside and find a good spot to take photos :D

But this year I will be making proper flyers to put up on the boards! Woot! :D

So... Are you people ready to do this again?! :D And anyone volunteering to take the photos AND make sure to distribute them later in this thread? (link to images or image files directly in here)

Moose:
Hey there Saoirse.

I'd happily help with taking pictures. It's my first time at a furry convention and all together I'm new to the fandom.
Thus I'd like to meet some new peeps and I'd like to help where I can. :D
I don't do much in photography but I do have a Canon EOS 600 with a Tamron 18-200mm lens and a tripod I could bring and take a couple pics.

And since I'm in the process of making my own tiger fursona I'd love to see what other tiger fursuits are out there  ;D

zuzu:
This year I'm making a new white tiger fursuit. A new character based on JazzBadgers idea: FelixStripes. So if it's possible, I'd like to participiate on the tiger photoshoot :)

KyuubiSaoirse:

--- Quote from: Moose on 19.05.2016, 16:29:10 ---Hey there Saoirse.

I'd happily help with taking pictures. It's my first time at a furry convention and all together I'm new to the fandom.
Thus I'd like to meet some new peeps and I'd like to help where I can. :D
I don't do much in photography but I do have a Canon EOS 600 with a Tamron 18-200mm lens and a tripod I could bring and take a couple pics.

And since I'm in the process of making my own tiger fursona I'd love to see what other tiger fursuits are out there  ;D

--- End quote ---

Nice! Especially nice to see another Dane's going to join us tigers hahahah :D

--- Quote from: zuzu on 20.05.2016, 19:01:22 ---This year I'm making a new white tiger fursuit. A new character based on JazzBadgers idea: FelixStripes. So if it's possible, I'd like to participiate on the tiger photoshoot :)

--- End quote ---

Niice! :'D

KyuubiSaoirse:
People still up for this? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version