Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's do it again this year! TIGER FURSUIT MEETUP AND PHOTO SHOOT!! :D  (Read 9158 times)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA

As the title says; let's do this again! :D

Last year we got to be 7-8 tigers if I remember correctly. Let's see if we can beat the number this year! :D

Right now I'm thinking of having the meet at either 4 or 8 pm Friday, depending on what events there'll be - the time which avoids major events will be chosen. :)

As last year, meeting right around the entrance and then we'll go outside and find a good spot to take photos :D

But this year I will be making proper flyers to put up on the boards! Woot! :D

So... Are you people ready to do this again?! :D And anyone volunteering to take the photos AND make sure to distribute them later in this thread? (link to images or image files directly in here)

Moose

Hey there Saoirse.

I'd happily help with taking pictures. It's my first time at a furry convention and all together I'm new to the fandom.
Thus I'd like to meet some new peeps and I'd like to help where I can. :D
I don't do much in photography but I do have a Canon EOS 600 with a Tamron 18-200mm lens and a tripod I could bring and take a couple pics.

And since I'm in the process of making my own tiger fursona I'd love to see what other tiger fursuits are out there  ;D

zuzu

• Zuzu the KangarooWolf
    • Zuzu's DA

This year I'm making a new white tiger fursuit. A new character based on JazzBadgers idea: FelixStripes. So if it's possible, I'd like to participiate on the tiger photoshoot :)
Life is a big game... and it's graphic engine is extraordinary :)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA

Hey there Saoirse.

I'd happily help with taking pictures. It's my first time at a furry convention and all together I'm new to the fandom.
Thus I'd like to meet some new peeps and I'd like to help where I can. :D
I don't do much in photography but I do have a Canon EOS 600 with a Tamron 18-200mm lens and a tripod I could bring and take a couple pics.

And since I'm in the process of making my own tiger fursona I'd love to see what other tiger fursuits are out there  ;D

Nice! Especially nice to see another Dane's going to join us tigers hahahah :D

This year I'm making a new white tiger fursuit. A new character based on JazzBadgers idea: FelixStripes. So if it's possible, I'd like to participiate on the tiger photoshoot :)

Niice! :'D

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA

People still up for this? :)

Moose

zuzu

• Zuzu the KangarooWolf
    • Zuzu's DA

Yes :)

The Felix Stripes suit is done :) We finished it last weekend. So if possible I'm in too. :)
Life is a big game... and it's graphic engine is extraordinary :)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA

NICE! :D I'll be making flyers to put up places so people will remember/notice and stuff. Right now I'm thinking about doing it Friday at 4 to 5 pm unless anything major's on the event schedule there.

Ryan

Hey there. If you're interested we already have a photographer set for a tiger photoshoot. Pop into here if you would like to participate!
https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,7169.msg67389.html#msg67389
Pages: [1]   Go Up