Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eurofurence 13 Impressions - Video  (Read 21874 times)

Barney

• My Livejournal
Re: Eurofurence 13 Impressions - Video
« Reply #15 on: 21.09.2007, 08:01:31 »

I'm just not very charmed seeing Vincent and Cody on the end just.. well licking each other off so to say. Also not quite the thing people would like to find if they search for EF 13. I know it's everywhere to be found on the internet as well.

Have you ever seen Vincent do another dance other than "dirty dancing"?

I didn't thought it was dancing anymore on some point ;p but hey, blame me. I wasn't there.

Well I don't mind looking at it :). If others don't like to watch it, then don't watch it.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Shivon

• Shivon <3 Waffles
    • Shivon.NL
« Reply #16 on: 21.09.2007, 09:35:57 »

I halfly agree with Barney there. The thing is....That people that never seen it, might get offended. Ofcourse they won't watch it anymore, if people don't like it :P. But then the harm is already done :). (if there is ANY harm done...As far as I see it...None at all)

And yes...Vincent likes dirty dancing. It's what made him famous in the first place. He is good in it and he is good in normal dancing aswell. Vincent doesn't always dirty dance. So basicly, nothing new has happend on EF13 on that area :P.

Fafnir Kristensen

« Reply #17 on: 21.09.2007, 09:50:35 »

seriously, have you ever seen people dancing salsa, tango or other dance like that? they are as much "suggestive" (if not more) and nobody give a shit.
i really have the feeling you are making a mountain from a mouse.

SiBERTiGER

« Reply #18 on: 21.09.2007, 10:32:02 »

I personally  don't see a problem with vincents way to dance.

Please also don't forget, that even some non-suit dancing styles *are* intended to attract people by showing of/presenting the person in a sexual fashion.

Many people were dancing around him, watching him. Noone seemed to be offended since noone complained. There's just nothing to it.

Whether you like Vincent and watch him while he's dancing, or you just ignore him and take focus on yourself while having fun on the dance floor.

-SiBERTiGER
« Last Edit: 21.09.2007, 20:55:10 by SiBERTiGER »

Shivon

• Shivon <3 Waffles
    • Shivon.NL
« Reply #19 on: 21.09.2007, 12:15:23 »

Vincent should not be treated as THE icon on the dancefloor. I saw many many many more fursuiters and non-fursuiters, that could dance sooo good! I envy those people :P. Also Eosfoxx was really good. And many more people I don't know the name off.

Everybody had a good time as far as I could see.

{GiGi}

« Reply #20 on: 21.09.2007, 12:28:18 »

Thank you so much for making and putting together such a great video. It's a nice addon to the collection of other videos. Thank you again for efford you presented in making this.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
yours,

Cheetah

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #22 on: 21.09.2007, 17:57:11 »

seriously, have you ever seen people dancing salsa, tango or other dance like that? they are as much "suggestive" (if not more) and nobody give a shit.
i really have the feeling you are making a mountain from a mouse.

I myself don't mind looking at it but I know that if my parents would see it they would freak out  :P
I just like to prevent that.
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

SiBERTiGER

« Reply #23 on: 21.09.2007, 20:53:09 »

I myself don't mind looking at it but I know that if my parents would see it they would freak out  :P
I just like to prevent that.
[/quote]

Well... In this case you should consider keeping your parents away from *any* furry related stuff in general, as there is a major risk they might see something which you woulnd't want them to see...

SiBERTiGER

« Reply #24 on: 21.09.2007, 20:54:05 »

Thank you so much for making and putting together such a great video. It's a nice addon to the collection of other videos. Thank you again for efford you presented in making this.

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you enjoyed the video as much as i enjoyed making it ^.^

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #25 on: 21.09.2007, 20:56:43 »

Well... In this case you should consider keeping your parents away from *any* furry related stuff in general, as there is a major risk they might see something which you woulnd't want them to see...

Ghehe don't worry. It's not furry they will ever search for. It's more that they would like to know more about the con if I can go next year. Of course my mom wouldn't mind, she's easy. But my dad sees us as people who hide behind masks so they don't have to face reality and actually are very sad. But nevermind, liked the rest of the video anyway  :P
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up