Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Gallery" field on art show control sheet?  (Read 6838 times)

Windfalcon

"Gallery" field on art show control sheet?
« on: 30.07.2016, 23:36:15 »

I'm filling out the art show control sheets and I'm not sure what's supposed to be in the 'Gallery' field. Is this to specify which gallery the piece is going in (General Panel vs. General table vs. adult panel, etc.)?  And will charity percentages be deducted manually by art show staff before artists are paid?

Cairyn

• Art Show Director
  • Con Book
  • Fur Stylist
Re: "Gallery" field on art show control sheet?
« Reply #1 on: 31.07.2016, 01:47:07 »

I'm filling out the art show control sheets and I'm not sure what's supposed to be in the 'Gallery' field. Is this to specify which gallery the piece is going in (General Panel vs. General table vs. adult panel, etc.)?

No, this is your gallery address, like on FurAffinity, Weasyl, or a private homepage. It's information for the visitors of the Art Show where to find more of your art online. If you don't like it, you can leave the field empty.

You can fill this field on the Artist page, then it will be pre-filled into every exhibit you create.

And will charity percentages be deducted manually by art show staff before artists are paid?

Yes. Well, automatically. The database knows ;-)

Windfalcon

« Reply #2 on: 31.07.2016, 02:19:23 »

Oh, wonderful! I didn't even think of that - I knew it had to be an obvious answer :D

And just to make sure I fill out the form correctly, the percentage is the percentage that will be taken, correct? So if I put 10%, then that means 10% of the total price will be taken for charity?  That seems like the case but I don't want to mess things up.

Cairyn

• Art Show Director
  • Con Book
  • Fur Stylist
« Reply #3 on: 31.07.2016, 10:58:41 »

Oh, wonderful! I didn't even think of that - I knew it had to be an obvious answer :D

And just to make sure I fill out the form correctly, the percentage is the percentage that will be taken, correct? So if I put 10%, then that means 10% of the total price will be taken for charity?  That seems like the case but I don't want to mess things up.

Yes. If the winning bid is 100€, and the charity percentage is 10%, Charity will receive 10€ and you 90€.
Percentage always refers to the winning bid, naturally.

Windfalcon

« Reply #4 on: 31.07.2016, 22:30:13 »

Perfect! Thank you for the quick reply :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up