Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF23 Con Store looking for volunteers  (Read 5296 times)

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
EF23 Con Store looking for volunteers
« on: 18.07.2016, 23:54:58 »

Hi everybody!

Your Friendly Ancient Neighbourhood God Anubis, who also -through several downers in his career- happens to run The Con Store is looking for fresh slaves volunteers again, hurray!

We're currently still looking for a bunch of people to help during the peak hours where we get to handle the sponsor item handouts and T-shirt sales for well over 1,000 attendees; working together with Con Ops and Registration to keep the supply of merchandise going, handing out merchandise to attendees and ticking off people's names on lists! Boy, isn't that fun!

So quintessentially,
what we're looking for is someone who:
  • is able to spare some time either Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon/evening
  • has a working command of either German or English, preferably both
  • ideally, has some previous experience in customer service or retail (but not a must)
  • can handle a boxcutter without causing a security incident (at least, unintentionally so)

The advantages:

• You'll get to meet most of the convention guests
  • It's a great way to get a first glimpse into the massive machinery that powers EF
  • You get to jump the registration queue! (unique selling point)
  • You get a neat helper pin if you survive, making your friends envious!

The disadvantages:

• You'll get to meet most of the convention guests, even those you didn't want to meet
    (but we have plenty of hand sanitizer!)
  • You may be shanghaied recommended to other departments like registration or Con Ops  ;)

So if you're interested in this glamorous post in our great organisation, hand over your immortal soul - I mean, drop a line to shop@eurofurence.org and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: 30.06.2017, 15:36:11 by Schakaline »
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up