Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Body paint!!  (Read 18574 times)

Jaypup

Body paint!!
« on: 28.06.2008, 03:42:40 »

I have a outfit idea and that would need bodypaint, the problem is that i don't know anyone who has the skill to make bodypaintings so.....anyone here who knows one who is coming to EF and would maybe be available to make a bodypain? *bows in andvance*
Have no idea if this is the right place to ask this but...if anyone sees this post and knows about some one....^^
« Last Edit: 28.06.2008, 03:46:08 by Jaypup »

Cookie

Re: Body paint!!
« Reply #1 on: 28.06.2008, 11:47:53 »

Which kind? (picture)?
"He's nice your uh ... uh.. squirrel?" said a guy talking about my ... ferret !

Jaypup

« Reply #2 on: 29.06.2008, 12:14:30 »

Nope, don't have a picture as this is jsut an idea so far that i would like to try out.
A tribal looking husky, mainly the bodypaint would be needet to my chest, back and arms.

Peking

« Reply #3 on: 05.07.2008, 21:10:56 »

Hey, you forgot me.

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #4 on: 05.07.2008, 22:10:19 »

I wouldn't mind painting you Jay, I'll take out a big brush and a container of latexpaint and paint you all over!  ;D ;D ;D
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #5 on: 11.07.2008, 15:15:15 »

Hm... I'd also be interested in a tribal (or sth like that) body paint for the dance - it should however last for the dance and not rub off - I don't want to ruin/damage anyones clothes or fursuit...

Can that be done?
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Kisu

• Mr Panther
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: 15.08.2008, 20:01:38 »

I'm probably painting Jari and Winterfuhr and maybe aurin if she wants. But not full body since there is not that much makeup with me. Also the makeups are Jari's winter's and aurins so if you want me to do painting, just get some stuff from joke-store. the makeups which we bought cost about 40euros but price depends of the quality ofcourse.
The name 'leopard' may derive from an old notion that leopards were the result of crosses between lions (leo) and panthers (pard).

agrajag_fur

« Reply #7 on: 18.08.2008, 11:29:44 »

I was considering doing a body paint thing - possibly even a SIG or something. I have some body paints and airbrush - can create some lovely effects:

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/agrajag_fur/?action=view&current=sheik.jpg

There's a rule about nudity (partial?) at EF I guess that covers doing torso painting in public places?

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #8 on: 18.08.2008, 13:01:32 »

The only rule about that which I recall is "no visible genitalia (neither real nor suit)" so bodypainting at torso should - at least with a male person painted on - not be a problem (there were nearly always people without t-shirts or the like at the dance anyway)...
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #9 on: 18.08.2008, 13:11:43 »

From the Code of Conduct:

"To make things a little easier, here are some rules of thumb which should give you a pretty good idea of what is generally deemed acceptable: For example, kissing and holding hands, regardless of sexual orientation, is perfectly fine. On the other hand, Groping, tongue battles, nudity and beyond, regardless of sexual orientation, is not. Remember that your personal preferences or fetishes may offend those who do not share it, and who may not want to be associated with it. If you expect respect from others - especially from people outside of the fandom - show them respect in turn. While collars and leashes may be worn discreetly, blatant displays of bondage and BDSM in public are not allowed. Public exposure of genitalia, buttocks or (female) breasts is definitely not permitted. As a rule, a minimum equivalent of a non-thong bathing suit must be worn at all times in public areas. "Anatomically correct" costumes must be likewise clothed. It is also explicitly not allowed to visibly wear diapers or baby outfit in public, even if its part of a costume. "

Just remember, people might not be comfortable in having someone running around shirtless covered in body paint in the lobby.

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #10 on: 18.08.2008, 13:23:00 »

I still need a second artists who would like to paint me during the first hour of the BBD, maybe together with a second rather famous artist.

The paints I'll use are rather special but they should be nice to work with. Wanted is a "tribal-tiger-style" at my torso. Someone interested?

The painting should become something like this, but I have a few different colors and I don't mind some creativity :)

If you want I could post you a picture of the body you would have to paint too. Just lemme know.

Thanks!

Dhary

Kisu

• Mr Panther
    • Homepage
« Reply #11 on: 18.08.2008, 22:58:39 »

I still need a second artists who would like to paint me during the first hour of the BBD, maybe together with a second rather famous artist.

The paints I'll use are rather special but they should be nice to work with. Wanted is a "tribal-tiger-style" at my torso. Someone interested?

The painting should become something like this, but I have a few different colors and I don't mind some creativity :)

If you want I could post you a picture of the body you would have to paint too. Just lemme know.

Thanks!

Dhary

Fluorcent colors are very rare as far as I know, black is common, altho the yellow color might reflect some in UV light, but the white is best color.
The name 'leopard' may derive from an old notion that leopards were the result of crosses between lions (leo) and panthers (pard).

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #12 on: 18.08.2008, 23:38:23 »

Fluorcent colors are very rare as far as I know, black is common, altho the yellow color might reflect some in UV light, but the white is best color.

I don't guess it'll be exactly the same as the pic shows. Its just a suggestion but I'll leave it to the artists. I'll give parts of my body as playground and a few very rare and special paints. The result will be seen during the BBD. I already have one artist but I thought a second one would be more.. interesting :)

agrajag_fur

« Reply #13 on: 19.08.2008, 15:12:15 »

I have been inspired by this. I am seeing if I can get hold of some airbrush body paints before I leave for the con. I'll bring the old airbrush along and see if we can't have some fun.

Winterfuhr

« Reply #14 on: 19.08.2008, 17:20:46 »

I'm probably painting Jari and Winterfuhr and maybe aurin if she wants.

Yes please, I feel so being the Joker once again. : )
Pages: [1]   Go Up