Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fursuit Photoshoot Discussion :)  (Read 45475 times)

Dhary Montecore

Re: Fursuit Photoshoot Discussion :)
« Reply #30 on: 27.07.2008, 20:49:55 »

Actually this has been done more or less in previous years, meaning indeed people taking pictures of the fursuiters.
This all over the convention with varying results, but they usually do capture the mood pretty well.
Personally I really enjoy taking pictures, despite most of them are rather mediocre or downright crap. :P
But it serves as a memory of all the fun we had, at least I suppose that's the point, so keep it up.

Ayep! Nobody's talking about photos taken during the con :) We were talking about a event of its own. Something like (correct me if I got this wrong) a Fursuit Photoshooting done the unprofessional way but as a full and announced event.

Care to share any details about the improvements you talked about?

I'm sorry but no. There will be brief information for fursuiters what they gotta do to join the photoshooting a week or two prior to the convention. But since not everything has been finally sorted out yet I can't provide further information to the new system. At least not without consultation of my team leader. Thanks for your understanding :)

Thalian

• Photographer
  • General Staff
  • Fotoköter
« Reply #31 on: 27.07.2008, 21:47:29 »

Ayep! Nobody's talking about photos taken during the con :) We were talking about a event of its own. Something like (correct me if I got this wrong) a Fursuit Photoshooting done the unprofessional way but as a full and announced event.
I think you got that a little wrong - He was talking about an "unofficial shooting", meaning that people who are interested can meet in a private place and Edelweiss would offer to take photos. This is no official part of the timetable, and I see no problem with this. In fact, I am pretty sure that this has happened all the time on EF in the last year: People meeting to take some photos of each other :)

So, I do not see any problem here, because it doesn't hurt our own event, and after all, nobody pays for the shooting anyway, so it's not even possible to steal customers from us ;)

Best regards - Thalian (who just came back from working on some of the improvements *g*)

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #32 on: 27.07.2008, 22:22:06 »

I think you got that a little wrong - He was talking about an "unofficial shooting", meaning that people who are interested can meet in a private place and Edelweiss would offer to take photos. This is no official part of the timetable, and I see no problem with this.

Hmm.. I got stuck at "adding" and I didn't see why someone should ask such a question for something thats done every year :) But you're probably right and I got it wrong :)

Avalanche

• Arctic Wolf
« Reply #33 on: 17.08.2008, 17:00:31 »

But I am biased :P

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #34 on: 20.08.2008, 04:54:45 »

But I am biased :P

YAY! You two are so cute ^^ See you soon at EF again :)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up