Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Fursuit Photoshoot Discussion :)  (Read 45445 times)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Fursuit Photoshoot Discussion :)
« on: 29.09.2007, 13:26:06 »

So ... what are your favourites? :)

http://www.bigbluefox-media.com/gallery
yours,

Cheetah

Eisfuchs

• Pawpeteer
  • Pawpet Show
    • Eisfuchs' Homepage
Re: Fursuit Photoshoot Discussion :)
« Reply #1 on: 29.09.2007, 15:20:46 »

I'm biased, so I will refrain from commenting ;)
FUCHS - Seit 1972

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
« Reply #2 on: 29.09.2007, 21:49:52 »

So ... what are your favourites? :)

"What the hell am I doing here?  :o"
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

MrPaddy

« Reply #3 on: 01.10.2007, 01:52:44 »

"What do you mean you don't want me to meet your parents?"

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #4 on: 07.10.2007, 21:52:38 »

Foxies!

A KAT!!! in a coat! :)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

K9Primate

« Reply #5 on: 07.10.2007, 23:35:02 »

It's really hard to point at any particular favorite, because they're all adorable in their own right.

wanna play?
« Last Edit: 07.10.2007, 23:41:15 by K9Primate »
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #6 on: 08.10.2007, 07:29:39 »

Don't look at the TV!!

"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Okami

• Garou of the Silent Strider
« Reply #7 on: 22.10.2007, 00:35:55 »

Weeeeeeeeeeeh!

Mine?

Tired of being powerful.
« Last Edit: 22.10.2007, 00:38:53 by Okami »
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

Cookie

« Reply #8 on: 16.01.2008, 16:56:11 »

For the photoshoot this year, please indicate clearly WHERE you have to give your name to be registered for the photoshoot!..

It will avoid some disappointment such as mine last year when after waiting for 25 minutes in the photoshoot room, i had to rush to toilet (leaving my head on a chair to indicate i was there) only to come back and learn that it was "too late" for the photoshoot...

Thanks guys!!
"He's nice your uh ... uh.. squirrel?" said a guy talking about my ... ferret !

Thalian

• Photographer
  • General Staff
  • Fotoköter
« Reply #9 on: 16.01.2008, 18:50:20 »

Hello, everybody.

I guess I should answer to this one, to explain a few details.

For the photoshoot this year, please indicate clearly WHERE you have to give your name to be registered for the photoshoot!..

Well, to be honest: We had people of the gopher crew directly behind the door, herding the fursuiters into a straight line and managing everything for us. It was not so hard to find out that these guys were the ones who had to be asked - Sorry, but everyone else managed to do so.

I WILL admit that we could have organized it better, if we had a list with defined timeslots for every interested suiter. This was the second time we offered a shooting on a big con, and we learned something new, as every time. This year, there will be a list, which will be filled BEFORE the shooting.

It will avoid some disappointment such as mine last year when after waiting for 25 minutes in the photoshoot room, i had to rush to toilet (leaving my head on a chair to indicate i was there) only to come back and learn that it was "too late" for the photoshoot...
Thanks guys!!

Indeed, yes...It WAS too late. We had a deadline this evening, because the big evening event was about to start, which we also wanted to attend. In fact, we were already running late and just in time managed to get there.

You are not going to blame us for also wanting to have some fun and entertainment ourselves during this convention, are you? We can't have the studio open 24/7 during the convention - It's simply not possible.

Anyway, as i said before: This year, things will be a little different anyway - Not only the planning of the timetable :-)

See you in Suhl - Thalian

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #10 on: 17.01.2008, 02:23:35 »

We can't have the studio open 24/7 during the convention - It's simply not possible.

*grin*

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #11 on: 17.01.2008, 11:26:37 »

Zef - you have one of those?
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #12 on: 17.01.2008, 13:31:27 »

Zef - you have one of those?
No, and I don't think we need one. The choice to be made would be "have it open 24/7" or "have the highest quality standards from our Photosmith and team" - I don't really believe such a box would be choosen in this case ;)

*purrrr*

Shivon

• Shivon <3 Waffles
    • Shivon.NL
« Reply #13 on: 19.01.2008, 22:17:08 »

Even though with the list, I am sure it will be filled within no-time. That means that every fursuiter who wants to do the Photoshoot, and comes 5 minutes too late for the sign up, gets screwed. More or less like the EF registration this year. If your not there within a few hours of the opening, your chances of even attending EF14 are rather slim.
Same goes for the photoshoot I think.

If your going to maintain the same hours of photoshooting like last year, all I can recommend is giving EVERY fursuiter the EXACT amount of time for their photoshoot, and not a minute longer! I don't care who it is :P. But you must try and get as much fursuiters on the photoshoot as possible.

Ooooohhh noesss!! Shay burned my balls!! Cody is no longer a male :D ;D.

Runo

• Pawpet Show
  • Manul (Pallas' Cat)
« Reply #14 on: 20.01.2008, 02:55:57 »

Even though with the list, I am sure it will be filled within no-time. That means that every fursuiter who wants to do the Photoshoot, and comes 5 minutes too late for the sign up, gets screwed. More or less like the EF registration this year. If your not there within a few hours of the opening, your chances of even attending EF14 are rather slim.
Same goes for the photoshoot I think.

If your going to maintain the same hours of photoshooting like last year, all I can recommend is giving EVERY fursuiter the EXACT amount of time for their photoshoot, and not a minute longer! I don't care who it is :P. But you must try and get as much fursuiters on the photoshoot as possible.

Whao, hold your horses... nothing's decided yet about who'll be able to attend and who will not. So the chances are not sooo slim, even moreso considering some will cancel their registrations until august. And with staff checking out every possible solution, I'm sure more or less everyone who wants to will get a chance to attend.

And about the photoshoot: I think the most important thing will be for the crew and the 'models' to have fun and get in the right mood – better good photos, though latecomers don't get photographed, than bad photos of everyone...

Keep them motivated! Thalian’s crew really do hell of a job there, and they do it for free. I wouldn't want to scare them away.

Jojo
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up