Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Fursuit Photoshoot Discussion :)  (Read 45441 times)

Nekotorisha

• *mrowl* :3~
Re: Fursuit Photoshoot Discussion :)
« Reply #15 on: 20.01.2008, 03:20:07 »

are you kidding. thalian makes the BEST photo's ever. just get your fuzzy butt in there soon enough if you want a photo.
if your too late it's your own dumb fault. and think about this for a second. he's standing there all day long making photo's. while you have fun all the time and get boozed up. therefore, respect for thalian and the crew.
i'll see you coming EF in your lens. keep up the good work

*huggles*
nekoto
I slice pizza like no other

Cookie

« Reply #16 on: 20.01.2008, 16:04:02 »

We had people of the gopher crew directly behind the door, herding the fursuiters into a straight line and managing everything for us.

There was absolutly no one when i arrived.. only a bunch of suiters sitting on some chairs, placed against a wall.
I sat there about 25 minutes, waiting until i really had to run to toilets...

Maybe (probably) there were stuff said aloud...i don't speak german (shame on me- with a german boyfriend), and my hearing is not that keen in my suit :)
Maybe i didn't see the person.. (my viewing is not that good either, in suit)
Maybe i was distracted...

I'm not blaming anyone... That was not my intent! Sorry if it looked like that..

Just make things really clear this year, so even the dumbest fursuiters (like me) can understand what to do and when...:)
(especially as i'll be busy half of the time selling stuff in both the art show and the dealer's den, like i was last year!)

Thanks and keep the good work!!

(and just for info, i never get "boozed up")
« Last Edit: 13.03.2008, 22:40:17 by Cookie »
"He's nice your uh ... uh.. squirrel?" said a guy talking about my ... ferret !

greskil

« Reply #17 on: 10.03.2008, 19:23:55 »

Im hoping to have my full fursona suit by this year and it will only be my second time at EF so i'd love to be at the photoshoot. I was thinking about it last year as i took one of my own paw made suits with me but i kinda missed out not knowing much about it and also being pretty busy while over there so its a lot my fault i missed out.

Anyone have any info on the photoshoot and how to go about sorting out for it please? Thank you very much in advance

shirikdraguinea

« Reply #18 on: 10.03.2008, 19:50:39 »

Last year I was lucky and got to be the first person in *POSE! :P* this year I know I may not be so lucky, especially as I have two suits to use - depending on the number of suiters though I may just get Shirik photographed and make do with random snapshots people take of my other suit ^^

Cookie

« Reply #19 on: 13.03.2008, 20:55:38 »

That would be neat if fursuiters that already got a pro photoshoot (or several) of their fursuit done at EF would let the others (who don't have it yet, for different reasons) have a try at it first..
(Except of they changed a major thing on it, of course)

I know it's swell to take pics, but it would be more "fair", as i understood that there would be SCORES of fursuiters this year....?

Would give a chance to everybody to get their pic taken this time?

(Ok, now you can throw stones at me again... but it's what i think)...

Suran

• Pawpet Show
    • YiffyToys.de®
« Reply #20 on: 14.03.2008, 18:19:09 »

Setting up and maintaining a priority-queue in front of the photo-shoot-room?
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

MOW

• Registration
« Reply #21 on: 14.03.2008, 23:39:37 »

;D

Kamuniak

• Con Book
  • Profile picture by Dolphiana
    • Kamuniak.com
« Reply #22 on: 30.03.2008, 15:50:32 »

What if furries would just be so nice to each other, that those who have been in many photoshoots already, let those who haven't been in any, go before them? :)

Cookie

« Reply #23 on: 30.03.2008, 22:08:02 »

That's what i was going to suggest... :)

People know if they had many photoshoots already..."famous" fursuiters are well known, after all.. I even saw figurines of them....

Yes, be nice :)

Colifox/Rizzorat

• Rat face!
    • Colifox's FA account
« Reply #24 on: 01.04.2008, 01:06:40 »

What if furries would just be so nice to each other, that those who have been in many photoshoots already, let those who haven't been in any, go before them? :)

It would be very hard to convince many of the 'famous' furries to do this, as by rights, I guess they are as entitled to have their pics taken as anyone else.  But yes, this certainly would be nice if certain more 'popular' suiters gave their places up to those that have never had pics taken.  Its never surprising to look through the shoot pics and see scores and scores of photos of those suits.  Last year, we got turned away because there wasnt enough time, which was hugely disappointing.  As much as I appreciate the fact it is a free service, there were some people that were completely hogging up the time.  Hopefully this year, I might get lucky :)  Ive brought my tent to set up queue first, thats one thing Brits are good at! queuing!
'Forgive me for not jumping for joy - bad back you know ~Scar, The Lion King'

Nightfox

• Vice Chairman
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #25 on: 05.04.2008, 10:49:09 »

It was not easier for "famous fursuiters" (i find that stupid anyway) to get a slot.
So i don't see a reason why anyone should abstain his place.

Edelweiss

« Reply #26 on: 27.07.2008, 15:16:05 »

What about adding an un-official fursuit photoshooting?

Assuming we find some quiet place inside (or close around) the hotel with an not-too-bad background i would offer to make some photos of fursuiters alone or in small groups, possibly some low quality videoclips as well.

I am in no way someone who could make professional photos, for this we have the official photoshooting, but in difference to this i could take a bit more time and funny action.

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #27 on: 27.07.2008, 19:32:41 »

Assuming we find some quiet place inside (or close around) the hotel with an not-too-bad background i would offer to make some photos of fursuiters alone or in small groups, possibly some low quality videoclips as well.

I am in no way someone who could make professional photos, for this we have the official photoshooting, but in difference to this i could take a bit more time and funny action.

I don't think I have to say anything to this for the suiters that attended the Fursuit Photoshooting at EF at least once. There is absolutely no need for such an event. If you want to take photos of fursuiters - do it but the whole Photoshooting-team worked hard for months to offer as much timeslots as possible and to satisfy every need of the suiters.

Why do a "unoffical photoshoot"? Fursuiters can get photographed professional and (i'm sure every suiter who attended the Photoshooting of Thalian would subscribe) have a fun time doing it. Plus some of us have worked many month to think of, develop and create a whole new way of queue management so we can offer our service to even more suiters and with even more convenience.

No offense, but there's no need at all to add a second photoshooting. That, of course, doesn't mean you can photograph as you like :)

Suran

• Pawpet Show
    • YiffyToys.de®
« Reply #28 on: 27.07.2008, 20:31:14 »

Care to share any details about the improvements you talked about?
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

K9Primate

« Reply #29 on: 27.07.2008, 20:37:13 »

Actually this has been done more or less in previous years, meaning indeed people taking pictures of the fursuiters.
This all over the convention with varying results, but they usually do capture the mood pretty well.
Personally I really enjoy taking pictures, despite most of them are rather mediocre or downright crap. :P
But it serves as a memory of all the fun we had, at least I suppose that's the point, so keep it up.
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up