Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Fursuit Shipping/Transport  (Read 5684 times)

jeetix

• Cuddles? o.o
    • Jeetix Twitter
Looking for Fursuit Shipping/Transport
« on: 10.08.2016, 19:30:58 »

I'm having a fursuit made which is done close before EF but the postal system is too slow to have it delivered to my address in time, short story: I'm looking for someone in the US preferably close to phoneix who could maybe bring it along if it got sent to their address, I will of curse pay for the extra luggage and a generous fee for the extra hasle it would be. Please message me privately if someone is interested, find me on telegram @jeetix for a nice chat. ^^

Ragear

• Pawpet Show
  • Ragear the Lion
Re: Looking for Fursuit Shipping/Transport
« Reply #1 on: 10.08.2016, 23:03:00 »

express delivery via UPS/ Fedex/ whatever directly to the hotel is not an option?

jeetix

• Cuddles? o.o
    • Jeetix Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 11.08.2016, 13:50:16 »

express delivery via UPS/ Fedex/ whatever directly to the hotel is not an option?

The maker was the first to suggest sending it with someone, but now that just changed.
I asked the maker about doing a DHL express to the hotel as a last option solution, In return the maker just told me they would need more time on the suit  :(

Vector

« Reply #3 on: 11.08.2016, 18:39:37 »

It looks like they may have used the shipping time as an excuse to miss a convention deadline.  m(

Overnight shipping is pricy but you can have almost anything shipped nearly anywhere in the world (especially in a town like Berlin).
« Last Edit: 11.08.2016, 18:41:17 by Vector »
"I used to be an Eurofurence attendee like you, but then I took a Laden to the knee."
Pages: [1]   Go Up