Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feedback for the EF22 Conbook  (Read 6936 times)

Snow-wolf

• Con Book
Feedback for the EF22 Conbook
« on: 22.08.2016, 22:11:05 »

Hey hey dear fuzzies :D

Just like every year we tried to improve... So... Just like every year we'd love to hear your opinions and suggestions for improvement.

How did you like the conbook? :)

Nathalias

Re: Feedback for the EF22 Conbook
« Reply #1 on: 24.08.2016, 12:42:24 »

The Con Book was really great this year. Cool art and design and a great help as ever. Especially the time table and panel descriptions.

There was just one minor point I stumbled upon. The Room ECC3/Club Stage ist "Club Stage" in the Time Table and "ECC3" in the pocket programme. This was slightly confusing until I looked at the map where both names are mentioned for that room. I think using the same name on both tables would be better.

Blaster-Hedgie

« Reply #2 on: 24.08.2016, 16:43:03 »

I thought the conbook was fantastic! I'm going to frame mine since I feel it's the best looking out of all the conbooks I've collected over the years!

Snow-wolf

• Con Book
« Reply #3 on: 25.08.2016, 00:02:57 »

The Con Book was really great this year. Cool art and design and a great help as ever. Especially the time table and panel descriptions.

There was just one minor point I stumbled upon. The Room ECC3/Club Stage ist "Club Stage" in the Time Table and "ECC3" in the pocket programme. This was slightly confusing until I looked at the map where both names are mentioned for that room. I think using the same name on both tables would be better.

Ahh oops! Im very sorry, that was a communication problem as the Pocke Programme and the conbook are done by different people. We will try to pay extra attention to that next year!

Otherwise thank you for the lovely feedback Nathalias and Blaster-Hedie :D <3 Very glad to hear you like the conbook!

Alpha_Ki

• Dealers Den Supervisor
  • Dealers Den
  • Apfelwolf on duty
    • *art art art art art*
« Reply #4 on: 25.08.2016, 11:30:49 »

I loved it! The Conbook was a great pice to complete the whole atmosphere. Though I haven't worked myself through the con as I did during the last years - no time to even check what was going on besides the Dealers' Den and the panels I had to be... But I loved the design and the bright and flashy colours. Best theme for EF ever!!!!

Thank you so much for your hard work and all!

Carenath

• Convention Security Operative
« Reply #5 on: 25.08.2016, 19:57:02 »

I keep each years conbook as a reminder of the good times I had in that year, this year will be no different. I enjoyed this theme as much as last years, though the 80s holds a special place for me #GreySnout.

As always it was well assembled, a particular thanks for including the meanings behind the lanyard colours :)
Die Gedanken sind frei. Ausnahme regelt ein Bundesgesetz

Schorse

« Reply #6 on: 26.08.2016, 23:00:25 »

I totally love this years artwork in the con book. Especially the first picture on the inside of the cover gave me some goosebumps.

Snow-wolf

• Con Book
« Reply #7 on: 28.08.2016, 18:46:27 »

Thank you Carenath and Schorse :D Makes me happy to hear!
Pages: [1]   Go Up