Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank-you letter from Painted Dog Conservation (Charity)  (Read 4499 times)

Snow-wolf

• Con Book

Dear All,

See attachment for our thank you letter.  I have tried to describe our deepest feelings but it wasn’t easy to do so.

To my opinion these emotions can only be expressed by a BIG BIG Furry hug and a loud AWOOOOOOOOO !

With kind regards,

Ron van der A
Voorzitter Stichting Painted Dog Conservation

Dear friends of the painted dogs,

I have just recovered slightly from PCD so time to pick up my pen to write a BIG thank you letter.

Let’s start with the heart:

Even more important than the tremendous financial amount of support is the energy we got from all of you:

Passion,tenderness,joy,love,respect,helpfulness among many other expressions have offered us a warm blanket of hospitality you seldom see in this hard world.

We had no idea that during the EF 22 on his way we already miss the furries even when
we were still there! That is a PPCD (Pre-Post Convention Depression).

With the head:

"It’s all about the money money money    
We really need your money money money
If you want to save the wild dogs      
Then please give us all the big bugs"

Was Pinky singing at the Charity Concert.

And that was what all of you did!  We can buy a lot of paint that is for sure.
You gave it with your heart; the guys in the field will use it with their head.

As you know dogs are very curious, proud as we are, we like to surprise the team in the field with the final amount, are you still counting?

It would be a pity if it stops here, so we like, if possible, to opt for a table at The Dealers Den EF 23.

We would like to thank all staff members and attendees of Eurofurence 22 for their enormous support! And an extra thanks to the furries who helped raise money in their own unique way.

Awooooooo

Ron van der A
Chairman Stichting Painted Dog Conservation

Pages: [1]   Go Up