Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Hotel prices  (Read 5925 times)

Suicune

• Rawr!
    • RNG Plays Pokémon
New Hotel prices
« on: 05.01.2017, 10:54:35 »

Please beware that the hotel price got changed! Sadly to the more expensive direction.

I ain't got no idea when we were supposed to be informed about this and why I had to learn this through other visitors about this, but getting this info now is way too late...

Aaaand there probably goes my single room that keeps my nerves and general health healthy during these exhausting days...

2016 vs 1017

meo

Re: New Hotel prices
« Reply #1 on: 05.01.2017, 11:36:48 »

As far as I know, 2016 was the last year where we got the pre-tax price, the the cultural subsidy or so-called "bed tax". While we still got a discount on the regular prices, there is a rise for sure, and yeah, i can understand the fuss this year with the introduction of the new booking system and the "surprise" of not higher prices.

If I am right it was already been known by EF 2015 (at least to a lot of locals) that the price will rise due to the tax.

« Last Edit: 05.01.2017, 12:43:38 by meo »

Reshi

« Reply #2 on: 05.01.2017, 11:56:34 »

As far as I know, 2016 was the last year here we got the pre-tax price, the the cultural subsidy or so-called "bed tax". While we still got a discount on the regular prices, there is a rise for sure, and yeah, i can understand the fuss this year with the introduction of the new booking system and the "surprise" of not higher prices.

If I am right it was already been known by EF 2015 (at least to a lot of locals) that the price will rise due to the tax.

That makes sense, I forgot all about the tax stuff. I don't mind the raise that much, since I will be occupying a two person room anyway and the price increase is not that much for those. Kinda sad how much more expensive the "triple" room is compared to what it was last year tho, oh well.

Suicune

• Rawr!
    • RNG Plays Pokémon
« Reply #3 on: 05.01.2017, 23:28:35 »

Expensive tax. Would understand 2€, but not up to 40€.
Thank you Berlin. HF building more boring buildings around the Main station or throw it into BER instead of using it for something useful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up