Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Show me your goods! [past EF (super)sponsor gifts]  (Read 5318 times)

Dearlydoo

Hey guys!

I have been wondering for awhile, why not get a (super)sponsor ticket next time?
It'll help the convention, and I'll get some one of a kind goodies from it..

But, I have never known what they actually are o:

So my question is, what kind of items did you get in the past? :) feel free to post, or even show an image! ^^

(Please don't be sarcastic. I really want to know this time.)

gummi_bjorn

• Video Team
    • my fa
Re: Show me your goods! [past EF (super)sponsor gifts]
« Reply #1 on: 06.01.2017, 20:30:17 »

well a normal gift is a supersponsor pin, and a t-shirt and some other small items. the bigger gifts i know have been a powerbank made from wood with the eurofurence logo this was EF21 i cant off hand remember what i got at EF23 as the main gift.
i hope this helps a bit.

Vaulz

• Convention Security Operative
  • :3
« Reply #2 on: 06.01.2017, 21:12:03 »

EF23 offered, next to the standard goods, a rubiks cube with the EF logo and various animal lineart pictures on the different sides. Also, EF22 came with a "grow your own tree" set, if I remember correctly...

Danwolf

« Reply #3 on: 08.01.2017, 20:19:25 »

I think last year Sponsors got a yo-yo and Supersponsors got a Rubick's cube,of course all Eurofurence themed with anthro animals on them. (If we're lucky they can be bought this year along with the T-shirts) Eurofurence 21 was a little wooden cube with a plant in it and Eurofurence 20 got an amazing EF themed,shiny cop bagde.

The picture is from previous year's T-shirt and the wooden cube is from EF21. We don't know what the sponsor gift will be,I'ts usually a suprise every year.

Pages: [1]   Go Up