Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Single rooms?  (Read 6674 times)

Sam T. Housecat

Single rooms?
« on: 08.01.2017, 15:00:26 »

Hi all,

Does anyone know how many single and double person rooms there are for EF? I'm considering to take a single room (for good reasons), but I heard that there is only a small number of single rooms available. I also heard the reservations will go very quickly, so I'm afraid that the single rooms will be full before I get the chance to book one. In that case, is it more prudent to go for a double room to have a better chance to get a room at all?

Hai λ

• Internal Coordination
  • λ> Just $ "Eyo!" >>= replicate 2
Re: Single rooms?
« Reply #1 on: 08.01.2017, 15:05:56 »

From how I understand it, you can occupy any room type as single or double. There will be a selection for the amount of adults that go into your booked room, and that determines the price per night. :)
Embedded in the mud, glistening green and gold and black, was a butterfly, very beautiful and very dead.
Twitter | FurAffinity

Sam T. Housecat

« Reply #2 on: 08.01.2017, 15:48:08 »

Thanks for the reply. So, if I understand correctly, if (theoretically) a 1000 furs would reserve a single room, they all would get a single room? And furthermore, if a person books a room and indicates that it should be a double or triple room instead, the only thing that changes is the price?

In that case, I presume that I can book a room initially as a single room. If I would later decide that I wouldn't mind an extra guest in the room, I can change the reservation to 'double' and pay the surplus?

Hai λ

• Internal Coordination
  • λ> Just $ "Eyo!" >>= replicate 2
« Reply #3 on: 08.01.2017, 16:14:34 »

Sounds about right, though triple rooms are only available on request for the normal room categories, as they require an extra bed, which is in limited supply.
Embedded in the mud, glistening green and gold and black, was a butterfly, very beautiful and very dead.
Twitter | FurAffinity

Sam T. Housecat

« Reply #4 on: 08.01.2017, 20:31:17 »

Thanks for the info!  :)

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #5 on: 09.01.2017, 15:27:54 »

So, if I understand correctly, if (theoretically) a 1000 furs would reserve a single room, they all would get a single room?
I'm not aware on a specific limit, but it might be the hotel has one. After all, if all ~1000 rooms are occupied by a single person, we'd have ~1500 instead of ~800 furs who needs to sleep under the bridge or remote hotels. So please be considerate whether you really need a single room, as this prevents 1-2 other furs from having one.

*purrrrr*

Quincy the Raccoon

• I'm a raccoon... searching for yo trashies!
« Reply #6 on: 09.01.2017, 15:46:10 »

Remember, the single ones are first to go...  :)
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

Sam T. Housecat

« Reply #7 on: 09.01.2017, 23:41:48 »

I'm aware of the math. I do have a condition that makes having a single room less unpleasant than having to share a room. I wouldn't recommend people to get a single room just for luxury. But I'm not afraid that this will happen. Knowing furries, the most of them will share. Furries are stackable. :D

I probably am going to try to get a single room. If it turns out that there is a room shortage and furries so to speak have to sleep under a bridge, I'm willing to share the room. I just have to know a potential roommate a bit in advance. It has to be a clean person, someone who appreciates hygiene. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up