Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Der Code ist nicht gültig. Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Code ein.  (Read 61616 times)

draoncc

4. Start again from scratch

While this would likely be very much appreciated by many of us, it's probably not so simple to just cancel all reservations for the EF event group for EF staff. After all, they are not affiliated with the hotel or third party booking site.

Not to mention all those fortunate enough to have made it through. How frustrating would that be?

Besides, the whole process of room reservation is inherently unfair either way.

NightHawk

With stuff like this, it's made 100x worse though.

JonathanO

i can select room but deosn't go beyond that on travelclick
« Last Edit: 16.01.2017, 12:38:25 by JonathanO »

draoncc

this thing is completely broken....keeps resetting to default page after getting an http 500 internal server error when clicking on the submit button after choosing the dates (during the POST)

And that's the official site. Meanwhile travelclick itself is completely borked as well. Currently dead for me, not even a single GET is getting through. :)

Suicune

• Rawr!
    • RNG Plays Pokémon

It will stay unfair until Estrel has got new tower. Which will still take a lot of time since the highway the town builds next to it prevented them from starting if I remember correctly. Can't find any status about it.

NightHawk

It's not unfair if you are actually able to book and do so before it's booked out. Doesn't work though as one can see.

Schorse

It will stay unfair until Estrel has got new tower. Which will still take a lot of time since the highway the town builds next to it prevented them from starting if I remember correctly. Can't find any status about it.

Welcome to the famous german engineering...

Rafa Greenfur

… we can make the process smoother and fairer for everyone
"Secret" link? No. Not fair.
Not having the foresight to expect that at least 1000 reservations in a short time will happen? Not fair.

I know that it is not the fault of EF nor the Estrel.
But the ones who are responsible for this (whoever this may be) should have learned their lesson by now  >:(

draoncc

Side note: On travelclick (the "secret" link) the "This room is no longer available for your selected dates." are likely meaningless and caused by internal server errors or gateway timeouts (since all requests at that stage return 500 or 504).

I guess some people managed to squeeze through whenever the server wasn't throwing errors out for everyone by notorously clicking and clicking again and being lucky that the right packets didn't time out at the wrong time.
« Last Edit: 16.01.2017, 13:00:18 by draoncc »

ANTIcarrot

• Loquacious pawpet show reviewer
    • FA - ANTIcarrot

If it has to be unfair then at the very least it should be quick. I fear this will go down in the annuls of EF history as the second great disaster, after the EF9 pawpet show.  ;D

VulpesRex

Here in California the registration open time was midnight.  It,s now 4 hours plus and i am too sleepy to make coherent keystrokes, let alone continuing to fight this demon.   I need sme shut- eye now.  Will try to get back in the battle in about 4 hours from now.
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

VulpesRex

...'cause right now, this is just hopeless and frustrating to the point of tears.
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

draoncc

Hey, the avail endpoint in the api now 404s, that's new. Anyone got that before?

JonathanO

1 link doesn't work
2 link stuck at select room or stay date

NightHawk

yep, i'm also stuck on the select room page. it's just empty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up