Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Der Code ist nicht gültig. Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Code ein.  (Read 61621 times)

Warius

I forgot about the hotell registration opening this morning.. so I just came home from work and now see if it is possible to get a room. ah well. good thing tho. I can finally sit back and enjoy a coffee.
tromso dragon.

Sabrewulf

• Con Book
  • Hakuna Matata
    • My FA

I'll probably email the Estrel later this week to see if they can change my reservation to include the 21st. And I was in such a hurry with booking a room that I wasn't comfortable clicking on any extras or whatnot.

I hadn't arranged a room share with anyone yet (since I know literally zero people in the furry community - kinda new to the whole thing), but if they'll let me, I'll ask them about changing to a twin room instead of a single as well. I almost feel guilty having secured a room as a first-timer, while some EF regulars are ostensibly up a creek without a paddle.

And for what it's worth: I still can't access either of the two booking sites anymore. "Access Denied" on both.

To book fast:

Go here: https://bookings.ihotelier.com/Estrel-Hotel-Berlin/bookings.jsp?hotelId=17417

Click on "Enter your access or promotional code" and insert EUROF130817_001 as group code, than book!

Tried this just to check, but getting "no rooms available" as a result.
« Last Edit: 16.01.2017, 15:27:23 by Sabrewulf »

Nathalias

Click on "Enter your access or promotional code" and insert EUROF130817_001 as group code, than book!

No rooms available...

ANTIcarrot

• Loquacious pawpet show reviewer
    • FA - ANTIcarrot

No rooms available...
Yes, but no rooms available at all, even for dates that had previously been available. It looks like an admin has locked down our group-code rather than the rooms actually being fully booked for our dates. Once they've untangled their back end they'll presumably be re-enabling it, and hopefully we'll see free rooms.

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox

or there are a lot o rooms locked by session that are waiting to timeout

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox

https://twitter.com/eurofurence/status/820965607046840320

From twitter: Also if you get "no rooms available" please try again. It seems that is also caused by the overload. (As if life wasnt hard enough as it is)

Nathalias

I have just been informed that the reservation form has been taken offline because our room block is booked out.

(Twitter)

Sabrewulf

• Con Book
  • Hakuna Matata
    • My FA

EF Twitter: "I have just been informed that the reservation form has been taken offline because our room block is booked out."

https://twitter.com/eurofurence/status/821005911695167490

Felfur

• perfectly patterned & spectacularly spotted

I got a room via ihotelier, but only 16-20 were available.

Phoned the Estrel to ask if this can be changed: yes, through the same site.
Tried it while on the phone: 15/21 is not available, but single days 22+23 still would be (without the 21, so no use).

Asked how this could be?
Got told, that there are still plenty rooms available, but the contingent to book through this site with this code is used, they have to assign additional rooms to them, will take a little.

So it seems, there was a block of rooms for the full date, some for 16-21, and some for 15-21.
The 15-21 is out, as are the few rooms for the full date, because someone booked e.g. arrival on Sunday.
But as only a few booked a later departure than 21, 22+23 are still available as single days.

This means: There are still rooms, and not only a few. But theay have to be assigned to the EF and to ihotelier to be available.
No Panic, use your towel.
« Last Edit: 16.01.2017, 15:52:08 by Felfur »
Being feline is about attitude, not body shape. Gender is between the ears, not the legs. "To sweet" is not sweet enough for me.

winterheart

that sounds like a very user unfriendly booking system tbh, they knew we were coming, they got their booking delay for full staffing and yet they didn't prepare o.o

sneeuwvos

To book fast:

Go here: https://bookings.ihotelier.com/Estrel-Hotel-Berlin/bookings.jsp?hotelId=17417

Does not work, comes up with another error. But thanks for the help anyway

Fafnir Kristensen

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?" on this server.

Reference #18.56f90a17.1484607883.b0b261e

I just came back home and tried again, it seems the reservation page is now completely unavailable.

Santa fox

I just came back home and tried again, it seems the reservation page is now completely unavailable.

Booked out according to the Twitter, only option is to mail Estrel and ask to be put on the waiting list.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up