Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 26 — "Welcome to Tortuga"
Estrel Congress Center Berlin
July 28 – August 1, 2021
Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Early Poll: Airport shuttles for EF23 ...  (Read 1793 times)

Cubitus

• Charity
Early Poll: Airport shuttles for EF23 ...
« on: 18.01.2017, 20:35:12 »

Folks I've set up a very early Poll about airport shuttles, for estimation and planning reasons.

This is not (yet) officially associated to EF staff. I'd love to get an idea of how high the demand is.

The shuttles will have ENOUGH space for all your bags and boxes, going directly from the airports to the Estrel (maybe other hotels, let's see) and will be just slightly more expensive than a public transport ticket and definitely cheaper than a shared taxi.

As of now, I'm aiming for about 5€ per shuttle. No profit made. It should just make you feel good after a stressful flight or so.

Please fill out as soon as you have booked your flights (and know your arrival times for sure)

https://goo.gl/forms/4rhyhv25ya8Xc9R52

As soon as we see clearer, we'll have it properly organized, announced and bookable.

The poll will be open at least until end July, and the shuttle reg may open in July, being open until shortly before the Con.

Cheers,

Cubitus

P.S.: All questions and feedback are appreciated. There were no official shuttles for EF attendees in the past, but ... if you like it, there will be ;)
« Last Edit: 29.01.2017, 21:57:46 by Cubitus »

Cubitus

• Charity
Re: Early Poll: Airport shuttles for EF23 ...
« Reply #1 on: 18.06.2017, 22:21:51 »

Dear all: EF staff had made the decision to implement airport Shuttles for EF23!

Yay!

Please check the "official" thread to be informed about all the details. Scheduling and pricing are yet to be announced.

Read on here -> https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,7659.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up