The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 23 "Ancient Egypt" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 16-20, 2017Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canadian dragon suiter looking for room share at the Estrel (Roomshare found)  (Read 283 times)

Cornwall

I'm thinking of attending Eurofurance and I'm seeking a room share at the Estrel hotel.  I'm very quiet, don't drink, and don't smoke.  I always adhere to any rules in place regarding the room and fully respect other people's property.  I plan on staying for the whole convention so arriving on August 16th and leaving on August 21st.  I can easily pay up front for my portion of the room.  I've been to many conventions in Canada and the United States including Anthrocon, Further CONfusion, Megaplex and Equinox.  I will be bringing Sparky D with me along with his little buddy Dougal.  This will be my very first Eurofurence and hopefully the first of many.
« Last Edit: 26.04.2017, 12:42:07 by Cornwall »

mobkiller

Re: Canadian dragon suiter looking for room share at the Estrel
« Reply #1 on: 15.04.2017, 16:28:55 »

I got a room, and my original roommate had to cancel. So i wouldn´t mind sharing it with you. I´m at EF from the 15th to the 21st, and i got the standard 2-bed room.
If you´re interested, let me know how to contact you.

Cornwall

Re: Canadian dragon suiter looking for room share at the Estrel
« Reply #2 on: 26.04.2017, 12:41:20 »

I got a room, and my original roommate had to cancel. So i wouldn´t mind sharing it with you. I´m at EF from the 15th to the 21st, and i got the standard 2-bed room.
If you´re interested, let me know how to contact you.

Thank you for the reply, but I've already found a room.
Pages: [1]   Go Up