Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF Badges and other artwork  (Read 6652 times)

LadyFromEast

• personal website
EF Badges and other artwork
« on: 04.05.2017, 08:48:53 »

Hello there!
I have decided to add con badges to my commission offer and also decided to post it here if people were interested in a badge by me. I haven't done badges before, so I don't have specific badge examples. I have many art examples in my online galleries and my art website.
As for badges, I offer the drawing, and I can also buy and send you a sleeve with a lanyard to go with the badge /the sleeve is of A6 format, so approx. 10,5cm x 14,8cm/. I don't laminate the badges. If you want the sleeve with the lanyard please state so while ordering a commission.

I can draw both simple badges as well as specific themed ones. I'd love to draw egypt-themed art, since I love egypt so much!

General art badges vary from $8 to $740. Con badges are $15-$20 depending on size (3'x4' or A6), custom shape badges and bigger than A6 are up for discussion.

For my commission information please go here: http://milewska-commissions.weebly.com
For my art in general and more of my art galleries please go here: http://milewska.weebly.com

Latharn Keogh

Re: EF Badges and other artwork
« Reply #1 on: 22.05.2017, 00:46:30 »

Sent you an Email over your website  :)

LadyFromEast

• personal website
Re: EF Badges and other artwork
« Reply #2 on: 03.12.2017, 17:54:44 »

Thank you so much for commissioning me, Latharm!

I'm providing the images of commissioned badges done for Eurofurence 2017 below! Additionally, My commissions are still open and I will be doing badges for the 2018 edition as well! This time, contrary to the 2017's edition, I'm positive I will be able to collect the funds and thus will be able to attend on my first EF :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up