Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ticket/Badge  (Read 5526 times)

Latharn Keogh

Ticket/Badge
« on: 17.06.2017, 11:54:55 »

By now I'm not sure if I'm too stupid to find this information, so I have to ask: where do I get the badge/ticket that allows entry to the convention? Are they sent to the attendees prior the convention or do I get them in the lobby upon arrival?  ???

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
Re: Ticket/Badge
« Reply #1 on: 17.06.2017, 13:05:25 »

As usual with furry conventions, there will be a registration area with a potential long waiting line, where you will get your badge, your conbook, some informational flyers and nearby the sponsors goodies* and Fursuit badges**. Just bring your legal ID card and your registration ID.

You're free check-in with the hotel first, to get into your rooms and deposit your travel bags.

* if you're sponsor
** does require additional registration and you might need to show your fursuit head as proof.

*purrrr*

Latharn Keogh

« Reply #2 on: 17.06.2017, 13:25:35 »

Thanks, it's my first time at a convention. The registration area will be there the whole convention I assume? My friend cannot arrive on the first day.

Akulatraxas

• Programming
« Reply #3 on: 17.06.2017, 22:46:29 »

Yes, the registration is open every day but has opening times :) . This year it is located  in Room "Straßburg" on Wednesday/Thursday and  in "Hall Europa" on Friday/Saturday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up