Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is the unfamous introduction thread..?  (Read 15753 times)

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
Where is the unfamous introduction thread..?
« on: 08.09.2007, 23:40:10 »

Searching and searching.. The world excists out of one but also out of shaking each others furry and dirty han... *ahum* I mean paws of course and scoot on with their lives thinking about what to eat next.
So why.. And why.. Can't I find a very own introduction thread in the search button.. Or are my brains not smart enough to find out the right keywords, just to comfort you all. I'm not angry nor disamused. This is just a way from me to say hi to you all and to join you all in your lunch to help you decide what to eat next!
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Kixt

Re: Where is the unfamous introduction thread..?
« Reply #1 on: 12.09.2007, 21:18:23 »

I think it was ditched and every newcommer has to create their own thread.

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #2 on: 12.09.2007, 22:00:33 »

I think it was ditched and every newcommer has to create their own thread.

Hmm I guess somebody finally found my hidden topic. Thanks for posting in it and yeah.. I figured that far after some days. Guess this will be my sort of welcoming message then haha.. Let's see if more can find it  ::)

Kixt

« Reply #3 on: 12.09.2007, 22:40:41 »

It wasn't hidden, just took me some time to get down to it :p.

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #4 on: 13.09.2007, 07:59:37 »

Scary scary.. Hope not too many furs are too scared for it  :P

Fravardin

« Reply #5 on: 13.09.2007, 16:15:40 »

I too can't figure out why they don't have an introduction forum.  That's just terribly rude and unfriendly.
Anyway hi and welcome.

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #6 on: 13.09.2007, 16:51:42 »

I too can't figure out why they don't have an introduction forum.  That's just terribly rude and unfriendly.
Anyway hi and welcome.

Hope it comes here someday soon since EF is growing with the year and this forum could be flooded in 2 years  ::)

TheSonicGod

« Reply #7 on: 17.09.2007, 02:16:40 »

Greetings/Grüßen, I think I shall introduce myself here. :)

I'm Justin, friend of TaniDaReal and Anthrocon Staff Member. I'm a big fan of Eurofurence, of which I hope to go to one in the future, but I figured the best way for myself to learn about Eurofurence would be the website, and then the forums.

Ich spreche ein bisschen, aber nicht so gut Deutsch auch. ^^

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #8 on: 17.09.2007, 13:33:18 »

Deutsch ist also eine Fremdsprache für mir.
Have alot of fun here as well.. lol  :P   

TheSonicGod

« Reply #9 on: 18.09.2007, 07:13:32 »

Danku. ^^

Henrieke

• Pawpet Show
    • FA page
« Reply #10 on: 30.12.2007, 21:09:18 »

Eh, I'll be using this topic to introduce myself.

I'm not planning to post a lot here, but now I'm 95% sure I'll be going to EF in 2008, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
I'm Henrieke, 17 years old, Dutch, um... blonde? I do not consider myself a furry, but I do have a an exeptional love for wild animals, art, and comics, so that's why I quite fit to the theme. I'm going to EF to meet some of my online friends, draw stuff, and to talk about my hobbies without annoying people.

I left school last year and right now I'm trying to start a career in art, however I don't think I'm a great artist, but it's the only way to make myself useful. I'm working on my first few Donald Duck comic pages (which is an honour since I'm a HUGE Disney comic fan), but nothing has been published yet exept for one cover. I'm also working on 50+ drawings for a zoo in Kerkrade. I the rest of my time to read comic books, and to visit and photograph animals in zoos. Lots of zoos!

My 'character' Kiki isn't really a fursona but a real lemur that was born in a zoo I often visit, who I named Kiki. She moved to Budapest two years ago but I started to draw her more and more and so she evolved into a character.
That's about at interesting as it gets! Hope I see you all in 8 months!

K9Primate

« Reply #11 on: 31.12.2007, 16:51:45 »

Hi Henrieke, welcome here.
Lately it has been kinda quiet over here, but I assume as Ef draws nearer things will get more active again.

Anyhow thanks for the nice introduction, and regards,
K9Primate.
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

Spikester

« Reply #12 on: 02.01.2008, 11:39:29 »

Since I usually despise creating new topics out of old purposes (introductions and such), I'll introduce myself here.

My name's Justin, though online I'll go by the handle "Spikester" most anywhere. I'm 26 and American, but currently stationed in the beautiful Tuscany region of Italy.

Unless you count costumes from CATS (which I've been doing for years) as a part of fursuiting, I've still kind of new to it. I will be in Italy for the next couple years and am really hoping to make it up to EF 14 this year.

I do have one character, a red fox named Altrus, for whom I'm considering doing some shopping around for clothing that will fit the Horrorfurence theme.

When I'm not pursuing interests of the furry kind, you can find me mostly on Second Life (in one of their furry groups), playing one of many video games, and I always love a good game of bowling.

I hope to see some of you this August at EF14!

Nocturne

« Reply #13 on: 09.01.2008, 11:21:55 »

Welcome aboard, Spikester!  ;D

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #14 on: 12.01.2008, 15:06:20 »

Eh, I'll be using this topic to introduce myself.

I'm not planning to post a lot here, but now I'm 95% sure I'll be going to EF in 2008, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
I'm Henrieke, 17 years old, Dutch, um... blonde? I do not consider myself a furry, but I do have a an exeptional love for wild animals, art, and comics, so that's why I quite fit to the theme. I'm going to EF to meet some of my online friends, draw stuff, and to talk about my hobbies without annoying people.

I left school last year and right now I'm trying to start a career in art, however I don't think I'm a great artist, but it's the only way to make myself useful. I'm working on my first few Donald Duck comic pages (which is an honour since I'm a HUGE Disney comic fan), but nothing has been published yet exept for one cover. I'm also working on 50+ drawings for a zoo in Kerkrade. I the rest of my time to read comic books, and to visit and photograph animals in zoos. Lots of zoos!

My 'character' Kiki isn't really a fursona but a real lemur that was born in a zoo I often visit, who I named Kiki. She moved to Budapest two years ago but I started to draw her more and more and so she evolved into a character.
That's about at interesting as it gets! Hope I see you all in 8 months!

Cool to see even more dutch people introducing themselves ^_^ though I will again not be on EF due to schooldays *sobs*

And for the rest, welcome too!
Pages: [1]   Go Up