Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction: Black Wolf Fenris  (Read 6602 times)

BlackWolfFenris

Introduction: Black Wolf Fenris
« on: 09.01.2008, 14:24:24 »

Hi there Furrs    ;)
My name is Fenris and i'm from Herten in Germany.
I started to be interested in Furrys when I searched for cool werewolf pictures in the net because I am a big fan of roleplays, animals and mythic creatures. It led my to vcl where I saw the first pictures of Furrs. Since then I am interested in this and try to learn as much about Fursuits and Conventions as I can.

My Fursona is a black male wolf with red red markings in his fur. I'm currently working on a suit and hope I am finished till 2009.
Well I would come to eurofurence 14 if i could but unlucky as I am my 18th birthday is 3 days to late...

I hope I'll see you all at Eurofurence 15 then *hugs*

Kixt

Re: Introduction: Black Wolf Fenris
« Reply #1 on: 09.01.2008, 14:27:34 »

Ahh welcome to the forums mate!

My own fursona is a black timberwolf and I see you and I got the same interests in RolePlaying and mythical creatures? I love'em and love to study 'bout them..Legends, Sagas etc. etc.

BlackWolfFenris

« Reply #2 on: 09.01.2008, 14:34:11 »

Thankies ^^

Yep I like roleplaying ! I play pen&paper games with my friends in my free time and love to rp in Furcadia.
Roleplaying really gives me the feeling to be someone else , thats what I like most about it.

Kixt

« Reply #3 on: 09.01.2008, 14:41:13 »

Yes, I know.

I love D&D and such, not D&D online, but the classical D&D, where you sit in a bunch and has a DM or D%D over network, and not the MMORPG, but found this neat program to have the same feeling except playing on internet..

I usaly play on Graal, sometimes Furcadia but mostly on SecondLife, I however hate combat-metres RP, as in realtime RP, but more like freeform, text-based and such ^^...

and Medieval Fantasy settings <3 muurrr
Pages: [1]   Go Up