Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to EF  (Read 4972 times)

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
New to EF
« on: 20.09.2017, 17:15:01 »

Hello everyone. I am going to be immigrating to Germany some time next year and I will be attending EF for the first time. I will be working on my German but was curious how English friendly EF actually is, especially for a prospective vendor. I'd also love to meet other furs in Germany who are English friendly or won't mind my starter skills in German.

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
Re: New to EF
« Reply #1 on: 20.09.2017, 18:24:09 »

Eurofurence is an international convention and the official convention language is English.
You will have no trouble using English anywhere in the convention.

I also expect little trouble when dealing with the hotel or wandering into the city outside, as Berlin is the German capital and thus used to international visitors.

*purrrr*

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
Re: New to EF
« Reply #2 on: 22.09.2017, 22:09:27 »

Eurofurence is an international convention and the official convention language is English.
You will have no trouble using English anywhere in the convention.

I also expect little trouble when dealing with the hotel or wandering into the city outside, as Berlin is the German capital and thus used to international visitors.

*purrrr*

Thank you very much for providing that information. I just want to make sure I am able to integrate as much as possible into the EU furry scene!
Pages: [1]   Go Up