Author Topic: o.o  (Read 22616 times)

CJ

• Pawpeteer
  • Pawpet Show
    • Bear's hub
Re: o.o
« Reply #15 on: 24.01.2008, 12:34:04 »

dan are you still anti fem?

I think he won't be able to answer to that for about 59 days ...

Link

CU
CJ

shirikdraguinea

« Reply #16 on: 25.01.2008, 18:02:48 »

I spoke to him once Sketch to try and understand why he hates our gender so much. It ended up with me being slandered, having my PM box filled with abuse and other such fun things.

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #17 on: 25.01.2008, 18:04:24 »

Yay for guys like him ... :(
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Thalian

• Photographer
  • General Staff
  • Fotoköter
« Reply #18 on: 25.01.2008, 18:59:19 »

I spoke to him once Sketch to try and understand why he hates our gender so much. It ended up with me being slandered, having my PM box filled with abuse and other such fun things.
Sounds exactly like someone who I do NOT want to meet...Well, there's always some of those in a bigger crowd, and the fandom IS big. If he doesn't want to be liked and accepted by the rest of the fandom, so be it...

Greetings - Thalian

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #19 on: 25.01.2008, 19:04:46 »

Sounds exactly like someone who I do NOT want to meet...Well, there's always some of those in a bigger crowd, and the fandom IS big. If he doesn't want to be liked and accepted by the rest of the fandom, so be it...

Greetings - Thalian

That kinda makes you wonder why he is in the fandom in the first place. The fandom isn't all about males right?
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Blue_Panther

• 2nd Art Show Director
  • Art Show
  • Bouncy Pheline
    • Blue Spaces
« Reply #20 on: 25.01.2008, 19:10:26 »

The fandom isn't all about males right?

Heck no!

TbW
«The trouble with quotes taken from the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine.»

Abraham Lincoln

Red-Claw

« Reply #21 on: 25.01.2008, 19:40:13 »

Strange guy ... o.ò

Nekotorisha

• *mrowl* :3~
« Reply #22 on: 25.01.2008, 23:25:32 »

hrm. way to go. he's on the forum for like......a week and he alraidy got a post block for 60 days.

talking about making good impresions.

*huggles*
nekoto.

and btw. i know quite a few female furry's. true, there are way more male than female. but it's certainly not only about male. that's what i think.
I slice pizza like no other

Sketchkat/Tiggie

« Reply #23 on: 29.01.2008, 23:59:18 »

I don't think because he dosent like females for what ever reasons, that dose not! give him the right to do what he'd done in the past which is Send pm's to a lot of people insulting them because they answered to a Post he made. and he dose not like girls so decides that he will flame them and upset so many people at once, He did it to sketch to. ( this was posted by tiggie )

I do understand that some things bad may of happened to him But some girls ( allot ) have had bad life's with males and they don't do what he dose.
« Last Edit: 30.01.2008, 00:04:03 by Sketchkat/Tiggie »

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #24 on: 30.01.2008, 08:19:10 »

I know that forums are a place for public expression, but at the same time the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" should still apply.  I know I risking people's opinion of me by saying this, but even though you may disagree with someone's opinions, doesn't mean you should slander them back.  He was already taken care of by Cheetah, I say leave it at that.  Hope that makes some kind of sense and I am not directing that at anyone in particular, just putting it out there.

Jespah

« Reply #25 on: 30.01.2008, 16:54:17 »

I know that forums are a place for public expression, but at the same time the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" should still apply.  I know I risking people's opinion of me by saying this, but even though you may disagree with someone's opinions, doesn't mean you should slander them back.  He was already taken care of by Cheetah, I say leave it at that.  Hope that makes some kind of sense and I am not directing that at anyone in particular, just putting it out there.

THIS!

Forums are a community and communities only work well when everyone works together in a supportive way. That's not to say there will never be differences of opinion. If there weren't then the place could get very dull, very quickly, but there is a big difference between people having a rational discussion over a difference of opinion and someone randomly insulting all others around them.

As Fawks said - not directed at anyone in particular, just a general comment.

Your mileage may vary :)

K9Primate

« Reply #26 on: 30.01.2008, 22:04:10 »

There is a saying here that translates to something like this "the truth has a harsh sound"
As always one is free to do anything one likes (within the boundary's of the law), however one should face the consequences when they come to pass.

Now I am not trying to slander or anything, these were just a few things that sprung to mind while reading this.

JMHO
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up