The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 24 "Aviators - Conquer The Sky!" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 22-26, 2018Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Derpy hyena looking for trans friendly room.  (Read 583 times)

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
Derpy hyena looking for trans friendly room.
« on: 13.02.2018, 09:27:53 »

Hello forum goers. I'm currently looking for room share, preferably at the Estrel, for the duration of the con. I prefer a bed but can sleep on the floor if an air mattress is provided for me. I am fine sharing a bed.

I'm an easy going hyena in my early 30's, short, chubby trans guy with years of past con experience. I've just moved to Germany this year and while I've attended lots of cons in the USA, this will be my first European convention. I am an English speaker who is in the process of learning Deutsch, so I prefer a room with those fluent in English. I am an artist and will have some art supplies with me, but for the most part I won't take up much room at all. I am perfectly fine with room parties, but won't be hosting any myself, and I am adult content/drinking friendly. All I ask is that you respect my pronouns and I will respect you equally.

If you'd like to get to know me better you can find me on Telegrams @ Lazer_Hyena

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
Re: Derpy hyena looking for trans friendly room.
« Reply #1 on: 21.02.2018, 13:18:26 »

up

Roaden

« Reply #2 on: 28.02.2018, 11:08:13 »

Hey man :D

I am a Hungarian fursuiter/artist who is currently on the hunt for close prox. hotels and I found one just 20-30 minutes stroll from Estrel. While I am asking others too, its most likely that they are only looking a way to the main hotel with is slim to none at this point. If you are interested please contact me so we can work out the details.
E-mail: karpati.t.z.90@gmail.com
Discord: Kemela#5205
Or even twitter which I just made: @Roaden14

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
« Reply #3 on: 14.03.2018, 14:27:44 »

I'll shoot you an email, I don't mind a good walk!

Hey man :D

I am a Hungarian fursuiter/artist who is currently on the hunt for close prox. hotels and I found one just 20-30 minutes stroll from Estrel. While I am asking others too, its most likely that they are only looking a way to the main hotel with is slim to none at this point. If you are interested please contact me so we can work out the details.
E-mail: karpati.t.z.90@gmail.com
Discord: Kemela#5205
Or even twitter which I just made: @Roaden14
Pages: [1]   Go Up