Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist Alley  (Read 4048 times)

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
Artist Alley
« on: 23.07.2018, 01:16:26 »

Hi EF'ers! This will be my first EF and I wanted to know what time the artist alley usually opens each day.

Are we allowed to leave our table at any time for a break and if so how long of a break?

Are we allowed to bring food/drink into the artist alley such as a bottle of water or trail mix?

Are table displays allowed as long as they fit on your table, such as display racks or business card holders.

I've only done AA Furry Weekend Atlanta in the States, so I wanted to make sure I was prepared for EF.

EchoesAbove

• Noodle Noodle
Re: Artist Alley
« Reply #1 on: 31.07.2018, 21:41:02 »

Heya!

Yes, you can leave your table at any time, however be aware that your merch on it will then be free for all unless you have someone to keep an eye on it ;) Also artists trying to get a table themselves may note your prolonged absence and complain.

Of course you can't just take a bottle of water or some food with you and hide it below your chair out of sight for hotel staff and have a snack or drink every once in a while. Nobody would do that. Never. Nope. After all, we're in a hotel where we can get nice drinks and snacks from the bar, right?

I've seen artists have display racks around, as long as they don't bother the people next to you or fall on some unexpecting guest, they should be just fine =D
I'm a noodle!

Alpha_Ki

• Dealers Den Supervisor
  • Dealers Den
  • Apfelwolf on duty
    • *art art art art art*
« Reply #2 on: 01.08.2018, 07:37:09 »

Artist Alley will be open from Wednesday 11 am till Saturday 6 pm - yes, even during the night with 22 tables. It will held in a very prominent place with lots of people coming by.
No registration needed. Just grab a free table and start selling. If you need a break you should bring a helping hand to keep an eye on your stuff. If you need a longer break you should ask yourself if it is fair towards other waiting artist to just block the place. You can pack your stuff, work on commissions somewhere nice and come back later any time to set up again. :)
Table displays are allowed as long as you don't hinder someone else and stay on and behind your table.

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
« Reply #3 on: 01.08.2018, 15:32:54 »

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate it. :D This information is very helpful. I'll be prepared now I think. :3
Pages: [1]   Go Up