Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Parking possibilities around the Estrel  (Read 5736 times)

Inuki

Parking possibilities around the Estrel
« on: 23.07.2018, 14:21:49 »

Heyho,

does anybody know what kind of parking possibilities for cars we have around the estrel besides the estrel parking lot itself?
I always see a lot of cars parking in the same street but I dunno if thats a legal place to do that.

If somebody has experiences to share I would be grateful :3

Moose

Re: Parking possibilities around the Estrel
« Reply #1 on: 23.07.2018, 16:39:59 »

While looking for parkings spots I stumbled upon this one. (See below)
It's a bit of a walk (or train ride) from the hotel but it's the cheapest that I've found.
Have never used it thou. Also please keep in mind that this is in the "green zone" where you'll need a certain sticker in your front window to be allowed to drive.
I've been told the fines for not having this sticker is quite hefty.

Link to parking lot:
https://www.mein-contipark.de/parkplatz-finden/parken-in-berlin/parkhaus-neukoelln-arcaden-berlin--ci3cp11881

meo

« Reply #2 on: 27.07.2018, 22:30:26 »

one of these stickers cost you 15 euroes when ordered online via https://www.tuev-sued.de/auto_fahrzeuge/feinstaub-plakette/bestellen/deutschland (sorry, dear non German speaking individuals, the TÜV-Website for you seems to be broken as for the moment, so i would recommend to either go to a service center yourself and pay 5 Euros or use a google translator)

Snow-wolf

• Con Book
« Reply #3 on: 13.08.2018, 01:01:04 »

Anyone got updates on that question?
Is the Contipark a good idea? How much is it for a week? Any other possibilities? :0

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
« Reply #4 on: 13.08.2018, 17:33:41 »

As far as I remember the Neukölln Arcaden parking garage is not operated by Contipark any more, though I don't know why Contipark is still listing them on their website (at least with the correct fees.) It was possible to park there for 2 EUR/day even for a whole week last year, though without in/out privileges of course. Check the terms and conditions on entering the parking lot.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

SouthPaw

« Reply #5 on: 20.08.2018, 14:03:49 »

As far as I remember the Neukölln Arcaden parking garage is not operated by Contipark any more, though I don't know why Contipark is still listing them on their website (at least with the correct fees.) It was possible to park there for 2 EUR/day even for a whole week last year, though without in/out privileges of course. Check the terms and conditions on entering the parking lot.
I think you may be getting confused with when Contipark took over management of the car park from APCOA in late 2015 and stopped offering Weekly tickets, though it may have changed again since last year. Not that it really matters, as it's still capped at 2€ per day.
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up