Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doggy suit needs a home.  (Read 4335 times)

Lazer_Hyena

• Lazer's furaffinity
Doggy suit needs a home.
« on: 02.08.2018, 20:38:00 »

Hey guys, I have a suit that needs a home. It's a husky x schnauzer cross with a rainbow mohawk. The suit is a partial with head, hands (Shoulder length) , tail, and will come with a balaclava.

The head is build on an all foam base and has good vision as well as hidden vent holes in the ears for air circulation. The head should fit most sizes as there is a foam insert inside that can be removed to fit larger heads. It's got plenty of room for my glasses as well.

Hand paws are shoulder length with fleece pawpads and claws. Had paws should fit around a small to medium sized hand.

Tail has two belt loops to center it on your pants with ease and is stuffed with polyfill

This is a great suit for someone who wants a cheap option for suiting in time for Eurofurence.

I'd really like 350 Euros, as that would cover the materials and supplies, as well as giving me a little profit.

I prefer paypal for payment and can either ship prior to Eurofurence at the buyer's expense, or I can deliver at the con for free.

Please ask for additional information or pictures.
Pages: [1]   Go Up