Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reservation / Attendance proof for the Deutsche Bahn  (Read 4547 times)

Karasaph

Hello there,

I finally registered on Sunday for the convention and I provided all the information for the Con-Ticket and clicked on the link to verify my e-mail adress. (it's a yahoo adress) I haven't heared anything back until now. With my planned arrival on early morning on Thursday, there is still enough for everything to go through. My train is leaving in the evening on Wednesday and the DB needs proof that I'm going to the convention, so my ticket is valid.

Is there a way to provide me proof of attendance (like an invitation or something similar)?

See you in Berlin,
Karasaph

VulpesRex

Re: Reservation / Attendance proof for the Deutsche Bahn
« Reply #1 on: 20.08.2018, 23:08:02 »

Hello there,

I finally registered on Sunday for the convention and I provided all the information for the Con-Ticket and clicked on the link to verify my e-mail adress. (it's a yahoo adress) I haven't heared anything back until now...

See you in Berlin,
Karasaph

Greetings, Karasaph!

I am NOT connected with staff IN ANY WAY, so I can't directly help...

...but when things like this happen to me, the first thing a staff member seems to always ask is, "did you check your Spam Filter? and all too often I failed to do so, and I missed the intended reply...or the script blocker has prevented the page from replying, or something like that.

Sooo...did you check your Spam Filter?
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

Karasaph

« Reply #2 on: 21.08.2018, 07:27:57 »

Of course, and I did today too.

The thing is: you have to be accepted manually to be allowed to pay your fee. I was just late and the whole staff is in Berlin already.

Karasaph

« Reply #3 on: 22.08.2018, 17:48:44 »

I just got the e-mail that requests me to pay. And I just did.
Thank you. This was just in time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up