Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF24 Fursuit Parade, stair backup  (Read 4582 times)

Karasaph

EF24 Fursuit Parade, stair backup
« on: 30.08.2018, 21:39:39 »

Hi there,

I was really looking forward for the Fursuit Parade, but somehow I was totally unaware of the route. I was at the Art Show as the parade started and I was suprized it was there even before 10 minutes past the full hour. I watched it and was happy, then they even came back, passing the same freestage in the lobby area (and the small bar in front of it for Karaoke and such).

On the way back, the suiters started to get backed up and the parade was hardly moving. I couldn't check it, but was it because they only used one flight of stairs? There are two available and all I can think off, is that everyone wanted to get to the closest set of stairs to get up to the Rotunda. Maybe this Route can be adjusted so both stairs are used. It will probably need someone from security to divert traffic at this particular area. But at least it wouldn't create a backup.

Best regards,
Karasaph

Suicune

• Rawr!
    • RNG Plays Pokémon
Re: EF24 Fursuit Parade, stair backup
« Reply #1 on: 30.08.2018, 22:31:41 »

The only thing that annoyed me was that the Fursuit Photo/Parada start was moved short before it started. Like that I caught that it was moved into a hall because of the heat, but I didn't catch that everything was happening 30 minutes earlier. I had the time in my head that was mentioned during the opening one day before... So when I arrived minutes after 13:00 the photo was done and the parade started. -_-
Seriously, it was known one week before and especially wednesday that thursday would be hot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up