Eurofurence Information > Feedback

T-Shirt Sizes EF24

<< < (2/2)

Jorinda:
The sizes of the girl shirts feel normal. But I agree with Suicune about the fabric being very thin.

Schorse:
To be honest, when I saw the shirt being put in the bag, I thought it was a cleaning rag...
And they weren't even folded, just been crumpled and stuffed in the bag.

At least, the artwork is awesome.

Tsanawo:
I agree with the sentiment that the shirt size isn't as large as it's supposed to be, atleast for the 4xl I got.
Previous 4xl shirts were a bit loose fitting, this one is tight.

Although I really love the design, I doubt I'll be wearing this shirt much due to this.

Wawik:

--- Quote from: Schorse on 29.08.2018, 19:29:14 ---To be honest, when I saw the shirt being put in the bag, I thought it was a cleaning rag...
And they weren't even folded, just been crumpled and stuffed in the bag.

--- End quote ---

That's something I can clear up actually - normally, the print shop folds the shirts, puts them into an individual foil sachet and bundles them into packs of five after the print run. The delivery notice however said this year that this is an extra handling and processing step that wasn't in the order, so all the shirts came just as they had run off the machine, and of course they get crumpled up when you have 150 shirts flying around in one big cardboard box.

I don't know how that came to be, maybe because of the tight schedule or because of a change in companies, but it's something we should definitely have again next year.

Chari:
I'm asking this in advance - maybe a conops can already answer this:
Will there be Unisex T-Shirts available this year with better quality like those from EF23 and before, or are they going to be male/female-fit, small, and thin again like last year (EF24)?
Ty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version