Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF 24 new lanyards - Rashes?

<< < (2/3) > >>

timoran:
Not that it proves anything, but I suffer eczema and many skin allergies and had no trouble with this lanyard.

If you got really sweaty and the lanyard was pressed up against your skin with a bunch of sweat, that definitely will irritate the area.

Felfur:
Purple one. No problems.
But I found the buckle very annoying at that position as it was kinda scratchy.
Maybe that was the reason for EchoesAbove? More or less sharp edges pressing into the skin and slightly moving all day?
(I understand it the reason the buckle is there in the first place and also at that position, but I'd prefer to have it more at the front near the hook. For the times its needed it'd make not so much of a difference)

EchoesAbove:
Thanks for all the replies!
I had a green lanyard, and will probably try wearing it next weekend and see if I get a rash again. If I do I'll bug my doctor about it and see what he has to say about it =)

Rishary:
I had a green one and had a slight itch by the end of the con at the buckle area (Especially went sweating during the dances).

EchoesAbove:
@sheena-tiger

As a last bit of feedback, the rashes returned upon wearing the lanyard again. I mentioned it to my physician and since the lanyard probably has a gazillion possible allergens and me not having had any issues with allergic skin reactions before, I should just avoid wearing them, which isn't a problem to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version