Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some art-related questions from a first-time attendee  (Read 4355 times)

Abandon Ambition (formerly "Zelaphas")

• Abandon Ambition

Hello all! EF24 was my first Eurofurence, and it was wonderful! I was a dealer in the Dealer's Den for most of the con, so unfortunately didn't get to see everything outside of it. I was left with a few questions that I'm hoping someone may clarify for me, since every furry con is run slightly differently.

Artist Alley - I saw where the AA is and understand the tables aren't reserved, but first come first served. Are artists here allowed to sell pre-made merch? I also saw some ads go up on social media ahead of time for specific artists in the AA; Are some artists reserved a spot and get promotions from the convention? I'm just curious how this works.

Artist Lounge - This was the giant room on the other side of the tapestry banners spelling out "Eurorfurence," right? I thought this was just a hanging out spot, but are artists allowed to sell their art and wares in here as well? If so, can an artist set up a display to sell art and merch here?

Thanks in advance; Some things in EF are similar to other conventions I've been to, while some are handled differently, so I just wanted to clarify what's actually going on. I plan on going next year and hopefully this will help me explore the art a lot better!

Btw, this con and the Dealer's Den were great! :D Can't wait for next year.
See more of my art and join my journey at https://patreon.com/abandonambition
Pages: [1]   Go Up