The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a bed at Estrel? EF25![TAKEN]  (Read 410 times)

BigBadBread

Need a bed at Estrel? EF25![TAKEN]
« on: 19.01.2019, 15:23:51 »

[THE ROOM HAS BEEN TAKEN; SORRY!]
Hello dear reader,

As you have, probably, guessed from the topic title; I have a bed available at Estrel for EF25!
I’ll be there from the 12th of August ‘till the 19th , which means I can host early birds as well(!)
But before you send me a message, it might be nice to learn a few things about me:

A few good things:
-   I’m a 23 year old male from The Netherlands, in the city of Almere
-   It’ll be my very first eurofurence
-   I always share… food, drinks, cigarettes, you name it! (but don’t start freeloading)
-   I’m quite a chatterbox and you will get to know me throughout the week; I don’t see the use of a roomie that’s basically a ghost
-   If you ever need company to go and do something on or off the event; I’m usually very willing to join you ^^

A few less good things:
-   I smoke, so if you don’t like the smell of cigarettes (even though it’s indirectly) don’t bother being my roomie because I don’t want to be a bother to anyone
-   I do love to party, and drink during said parties which means there’ll be the possibility of me ‘’stumbling’’ through the room around 4AM looking for my pyjamas
-   Apparently I snore; usually I’m asleep when this happens but it’s been said to be on the loud side (and poking doesn’t help either)

So… now you’ve read everything and you still think ‘’yeah I would like to be this guy his roomie for a week’’ well… you’re in luck!
Just send me a message on telegram, you’ll find me under my username: BigBadBread
I’m expecting quite a shitstorm of reactions, so be prepared to answer some questions!

Cheers! – Bread (Simon)
« Last Edit: 19.01.2019, 18:01:38 by BigBadBread »

Charles_Pathfinder

Re: Need a bed at Estrel? EF25!
« Reply #1 on: 19.01.2019, 15:35:20 »

Hey,

well if you are still looking for somebody I wouldnt mind seeing if it works out :)

Sincerly
The Bird!

R3ap3r

Re: Need a bed at Estrel? EF25!
« Reply #2 on: 19.01.2019, 16:58:14 »

hey
if you are still searching for a room mate i would be glad to stay at your room
if the bed is already full i could sleep with a sleeping back in the room if its okay for you
Pages: [1]   Go Up