The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Booked a two-person room at nearby hotel, room for one person available  (Read 244 times)

bluish.gecko

Hello, dear fellow EF attendees!

EDIT: The second spot in the room is already taken!

The Estrel Hotel is already completely booked out, so I have adjusted my travel plans accordingly. I could find an affordable two-person room at a nearby hotel (Motel Plus Berlin); in case anyone still looks for lodging if not at the Estrel itself, but nearby, there's one spot available now.

Travel time between the "Motel Plus" and the "Estrel" is a little less than 15 minutes, composed of about 800 m to walk and a "S-Bahn" ride between two stations.
Total price for the room is a bit below 400,- Euro for five nights starting August, 14th until August 19th.

About me: I'm a first-time EF attendee, with a little over 40 maybe a bit above the average age for visiting EF. As freelancing software developer, I have quite some stories to tell, if you want to hear them :). I'm a non-smoker, do enjoy the occasional party and have plenty of room-sharing routine from real-life trade fairs and tech conventions.

Please DM me here or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/BluishGecko) in case you're interested in sharing a slightly off-site lodging during EF.

Thanks a lot!
With best regards,
Bluish Gecko
« Last Edit: 19.03.2019, 18:52:49 by bluish.gecko »
Pages: [1]   Go Up