The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We need a room at Estrel!  (Read 400 times)

Auroz

• auroz.video
We need a room at Estrel!
« on: 19.01.2019, 15:42:55 »

Hello people!
We are two french guys looking for a room, ideally at Estrel, from 13 to 21 august (tuesday to late-wednesday).
Despite being at the opening of the room reservation, we missed everything and couldn't get a simple room, not even in the waiting list.
As I am a fursuiter, and we may bring some cool video equipment, we prefer to be in the Estrel hotel to be convenient. Edit july: at this point, we are also looking at any other convenient hotel nearby (preferably with less than 30 minutes walk, or just few minutes of train).

If you have any solution to offer, I will gladly take it on Telegram @Auroz !

Thanks in advance ~
« Last Edit: 29.07.2019, 17:34:13 by Auroz »
Furfag & video maker

Auroz

• auroz.video
Re: We need a room at Estrel!
« Reply #1 on: 29.07.2019, 17:34:17 »

Bump. Dates edited (due to our travel options) and now looking for any hotel, not only Estrel (Estrel still prefered, tho)
Furfag & video maker

Moodge

Re: We need a room at Estrel!
« Reply #2 on: 04.08.2019, 17:09:08 »

Hey, I could offer you my double room at the Motel Plus Berlin. (theoretically 3 people can stay there as its a family room) its not far from the estrel and is one of the standard overflow hotels. I have the room booked from the 14th until the 18th.

If your interested just write me an email at yorudragon@gmail.com.  It cost me 419€ but im willing to go down as I don't need the room. It also might be a possibility to request an extra night from the hotel. I coulf phone and ask.
Pages: [1]   Go Up