The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to share a room in or close to Estrel  (Read 496 times)

SeventhFox

Looking to share a room in or close to Estrel
« on: 28.01.2019, 15:30:55 »

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for someone who already has a room in Estrel or near Estrel from the 14th till the 18th or 19th. I would also be fine with booking a room together with others near Estrel. Of course I’m paying my share of the room, that’s not even a question!^^

Here’s some info about me. I’m 19, female and this will be my first ever convention! I’m a fursuiter and I’d love to make new friends in the community. I don’t smoke and I don’t have anything against staying up late or against a roommate coming back late.

Please message me if you’re interested^^

Ebbie

Re: Looking to share a room in or close to Estrel
« Reply #1 on: 30.01.2019, 23:14:36 »

Hello, I have booked an appartment 1.6km from the Estrel, right by the 2A hostel. 4 beds available. 150€-200€ each.

Pm me @ebbiebutts on telegram interested

milvusbuteo

« Reply #2 on: 04.02.2019, 07:41:19 »

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for someone who already has a room in Estrel or near Estrel from the 14th till the 18th or 19th. I would also be fine with booking a room together with others near Estrel. Of course I’m paying my share of the room, that’s not even a question!^^

Here’s some info about me. I’m 19, female and this will be my first ever convention! I’m a fursuiter and I’d love to make new friends in the community. I don’t smoke and I don’t have anything against staying up late or against a roommate coming back late.

Please message me if you’re interested^^

I have a room at Estrel, sent PM but it seems like no one getting my messages.

Zicky

« Reply #3 on: 12.02.2019, 04:13:48 »

Im looking for a room too at Estrel. My thread or post. Is here: https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,8452.0.html

S4rc4sm

« Reply #4 on: 15.02.2019, 08:39:15 »

Hello, I have booked an appartment 1.6km from the Estrel, right by the 2A hostel. 4 beds available. 150€-200€ each.

Pm me @ebbiebutts on telegram interested

Another companion, yay
Pages: [1]   Go Up