The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fursuiters looking to take over room reservation (Estrel)  (Read 210 times)

meds

• Arrrararrararar
    • medsfox.us

Hello, I'm trying to get a room in the Estrel for the upcoming EF25. I wasn't able to get a room when the block opened, nor was I able to get on the waiting list (if such a thing exists). I and my two other roommates were able to get a room in the nearby Motel Plus fortunately. I love fursuiting, and having a room in the main hotel really does make it easier. If anyone is looking to cancel their room reservation in the Estrel, I would very much appreciate possibly transferring the room to me and my two other roommates (also fursuiters).

gummi_bjorn

• Video Team
    • my fa
Re: Fursuiters looking to take over room reservation (Estrel)
« Reply #1 on: 03.06.2019, 19:26:08 »

transfer of rooms is no longer allowed. people have to cancel and let the room go to those on the waiting list.
so unless you can get a spot in a room with someone, the only hope of an estrel room is contacting the hotel and seeing if waiting list has shortened enough to be reopened.
Pages: [1]   Go Up