The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Looking for Estrel roommate [13-19 Aug]  (Read 306 times)

Glow

Hey all! I'm looking for a roommate in Estrel from 13th of Aug, untill the 19th of Aug. It's a standard double room, which would cost you 360 euros for the 6 nights (half of the total price)

I'm a 23 year old male, I don't smoke, but I do drink (with moderation). I'm also a suiter. I speak English and Hungarian (I'm Hungarian).

I'm an early bird, so it's a plus if you're too ^^. Or if you are a suiter/you sell art, or othervise would benefit more from having a room in close proximity.

Pm me for detail. I'm friendly I don't bite ;)

« Last Edit: 26.07.2019, 15:12:29 by Glow »

Yellow Paw

Re: Looking for Estrel roommate [13-19 Aug]
« Reply #1 on: 23.07.2019, 11:56:48 »

Hey all! I'm looking for a roommate in Estrel from 13th of Aug, untill the 19th of Aug. It's a standard double room, which would cost you 360 euros for the 6 nights (half of the total price)

I'm a 23 year old male, I don't smoke, but I do drink (with moderation). I'm also a suiter. I speak English and Hungarian (I'm Hungarian).

I'm an early bird, so it's a plus if you're too ^^. Or if you are a suiter/you sell art, or othervise would benefit more from having a room in close proximity.

Pm me for detail. I'm friendly I don't bite ;)

I send you a PM. :)

IIBLACKWOLFII

Re: Looking for Estrel roommate [13-19 Aug]
« Reply #2 on: 25.07.2019, 07:06:53 »

Hey,

is the place as a roommate still available? The hotels around are all booked out.. I only can pay via PayPal or directly in the hotel because I can't book with my card online.

My Telegram is https://t.me/IIBLACKWOLFII

Zicky

Re: [CLOSED] Looking for Estrel roommate [13-19 Aug]
« Reply #3 on: 29.07.2019, 20:22:34 »

FML! I Missed this :/.
Pages: [1]   Go Up